Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:22 PM
Default Bestbuy will have al in stores by 2pm Tuesday
They have this listed in their add and their also giving away some kind of downloadable big screen tv.

Also Target has it in stores Thursday but they have it on sale for $24.
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 4:11 PM
Did they mention the price for Best Buy?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 4:57 PM
it's 29.99 at bestbuy
#4 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:08 PM
My advert (southern California) says 2 P.M. Wednesday Where are they selling on Tuesday?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Damnit why is Target always two days late on the EP's... Christ we're slow.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:10 PM
Thursday? Argh ;____;
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:17 PM
I will definitely hit Best Buy as soon as I get out of school on Wednesday. I think EB Games and Gamestop have it then, too, for people who aren't close to a Best Buy. I can't wait :D!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coconutpecanfrosting
My advert (southern California) says 2 P.M. Wednesday Where are they selling on Tuesday?

If you go to bestbuy.com and look at their weekly add it shows by 2pm Tuesday.
#9 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 11:35 PM
I take it this thread is relevant for USA only is it?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:51 AM
It's coming Wednesday here.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 1:01 AM
I live in Texas, and the weekly ad says tuesday after 2pm.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:52 AM
Yes it's for the USA only.I meant to mention that but the UK I'm sure will be getting their's later next week too.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:02 AM
The best buy ad I got today said 2pm Wednesday :/

I live near Seattle, but idk. Maybe because Eaxis is based in california
Scholar
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:27 AM
My best buy ad said wednesday too, both in the paper and online. Every region probably has a different ad since best buy usually put theirs on the shelf as soon as they get them.
As for Target, if they're the same all over the country, I wouldn't expect them to have it out, if at all, until Friday. The one near me never has it when the ad says. A couple times it's been Monday or Tuesday before they get it.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:29 AM
I work at Target and we are always 2 days later than the rest of the stores in the area. Its not even like our street date is Thursday cause its not, its Tuesday. But we ALWAYS have it that Thursday after its supposed to come out. You may just be near a Target that isn't very big or is in the red.

~*I'm a she*~
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:34 AM
#17 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:03 AM
The website says Tuesday for me, but the print ad said Wednesday. Aw, screw it. I'll just call them Tuesday.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:15 AM
I wonder when Walmart will be selling it.In my area they was a week late with freetime.Anyway my gamestop will have it Wednesday.I preoredered there a couple of weeks ago.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:19 AM
I normally get the game and the guide from EB games, they normally have it around noonish.

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 8:58 PM
i'm super excited! my best buy says 2pm tomorrow too! yay :happydance:
#21 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 1:32 AM
Ehehe.. I already asked my friend to get it for me on Thurs.. <3 She works at Target. Yay discounts!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 3:01 AM
Pftt... Only 10% :D

~*I'm a she*~
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 3:31 AM
Hmm, shame I cannot figure out if it'll be out on Tuesday or Wednesday here in Canada, and I"m already sick of waiting. Ugh, I guess I'll have to call EB Games and Bestbuy after work... Unless someone knows the release(non preordered) dates of it in canada? I assume its the same as the states but I'm having doubts.
#24 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 4:08 AM
I called my Best Buy since I was getting mixed messages and they said Wednesday. I'm gonna try tomorrow anyhow.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:29 AM
Eh, it seems that Gamestop is Wednesday. I'm in Michigan and had preordered the game with overnight shipping. Normally, that means I get it on Tuesday, but as of this morning, it still lists as a pending order (not shipped) and the game itself says "will ship on 8/26," instead of "ships within 24 hours" like it does when the game has been released. This happened a couple EP's back, too, where arrival was delayed till Wednesday. Sigh.
Page 1 of 3