Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#101 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:36 AM
Quickie question, is it safe to turn on the tips when i install it? I hope its not like freetime where it gives you all the tips for ALL expansion pack. D:
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:39 AM
Another quick question- how many jobs are offered on the computer? I so hope that they offer more than five since there's so bloody many options!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987
Ha ha I think it sounds a little like elevator music. Well at least when its loading. Everything else is good.

lol, i actually don't mind the toned down loading music...usually it's so pingy that i feel like i'm going into epileptic shock or something...
Test Subject
#104 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:40 PM
Okay, I know this is unimportant, and nobody will care but...

I HAVES IT! I HAVES IT! :D

...I just felt the need to announce that :P
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:00 PM
Almost everyone has it apart from me =[ I preordered online and it's taking ages to get here.

My mums boyfriend's car broke down last night though so I wouldn't have been able to buy it today anyway, grr I want it so bad >.<
Alchemist
#106 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:03 PM
does anyone else think that it takes ages to load up and is laggy?
Test Subject
#107 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:31 PM
Yeah it takes forever for it to load... and my computer runs pretty fast and with every other ep my computer loads in like a min and now it takes like 5-10 mins and it's annoying.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#108 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 2:35 PM
It doesn't appear to be taking particularly longer than before for me. But my game always takes ages to load (too much cc), I just run it windowed and go do something else while I wait :P
#109 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:06 PM
I'm on the loading screen at the mo, and the music made me laugh when it came on. it's alot different then FT loading music, more mellow elevator music, and is even similar to the sims 1 music.
Test Subject
#110 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:22 PM
I have it, but am stuck at work till 5 gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Alchemist
#111 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
does anyone else think that it takes ages to load up and is laggy?

Several people have commented on the lagginess on the What you love/hate about AL thread
#112 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:33 PM
I'm dying to get it I had no idea it was coming out this soon for whatever reason I thought it was going to be the first of September sometime lol
Page 5 of 5