Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#126 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
supacolva: I understand you. They push you so much. And I believe you're trying so hard. My parents and my teachers calls me lazy ass slacker too.
They are asses.

It's good to know I'm not the only one.

Mom and dad: I can't stand you guys. I'm the only kid you punish for anything. Grr. Fuck you. Both of you.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#127 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 11:42 AM
Person 1: So, one week was tough and annoying enough. After today, I realize just how much I love, and miss, spending time with you. Answer me this: are you going to spend every single day with him now? If you are, Idk how I'm gonna handle that. A few days here and there, fine, but every day for who knows how long? No. Just... no.
Mad Poster
#128 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 8:43 PM
Person 2: So, you decided to be nice to me, huh? What's the reason this time, then? Who do you want me to sweet-talk out of beating you up? Yeah... Um... I'm not doing it this time. You never thank me, you just start insulting me again as soon as I'm done, and you just use me. I'm not surprised if someone wants to beat you up, in fact I'll be cheering them on. It's really no wonder it always happens to you, since you can be nice one minute and a total b*stard the next, and you're completely racist and sexist... and the rest. I'm not defending you ever again; I'm done with you. Go. To. Hell.

Person 6: You don't want me for yourself, and you've made that perfectly clear, so let me find someone else and stop hanging around me all the time. I don't want to talk to you, all I want is to be able to get over you, okay?

Person 31: You don't deserve Person 15, you really don't. By the way, she's cheated on you twice with different guys, and the only reason she's still going out with you is because she wants the birthday present you got her even though her birthday isn't until June. Also, I think you're a total scumbag and I really want to beat you up again.

Person 21: You mean more to me than you will ever know. What hurts more than a lot of things at the moment (besides Person 2 and his idiocy, but I really don't want to go into that) is the fact that I know you don't see me the way I see you... No, I don't have a crush on you or anything, you're just pretty much my best friend at the moment (although that isn't hard) and I think you're amazing and I love you to bits. I'm so glad I met you and I'm not willing to let you go any time soon. I just hope your mum doesn't get transfered again, I'll just be gutted...

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#129 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:15 AM
person1: I hate you! Fu*k you! Leave me alone!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#130 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:58 PM
Person 20: Thank you for sitting there and nodding while I offloaded all my problems onto you. I'm fairly sure you weren't listening, but that's probably just as well. Either way, I feel a lot better now. Thanks.

Instructor
#131 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:54 PM
Person 18: What the hell is your problem? You can tell I pretty much hate you, so stop acting like you're my fucking best friend, because you're not and you will never be. You yell at me during practice if I don't get the ball RIGHT to your damn feet and then when you pass it wrong, you yell at me for not being there. If you want me to get the ball then pass it correctly! Stop poking my sides, stop jabbing me in the stomach, and stop talking to me. I was so mad today I almost stabbed you with that broken pen Chris found near the bench. No, I don't like you. No, I don't think you're funny. Hell, you're the exact opposite, and that would be annoying. Just fuck off and stop making everyone else miserable. We all hate you and the practices when you and your little sister aren't there are the best! We love it! I know we can't force you to quit the team and Coach won't let us make a rule that if you miss both practices you can't play in the game, but we're still trying. And you DID NOT event the word "epic" with your little group of dumbass friend from your school during your fail at some book thing. Stop bragging about everything! NO ONE GIVES A DAMN! And stop calling me emo and goth! I'm not either of them! I'm too happy and outgoing to be emo and I do wear some color you know. And I'm not a poser either since I'm not trying to be anything! I don't care what label you put me under. And you're just contradicting yourself since you say you're you're all goth and scene and stuff. I don't think you even know what Scene is! I don't care that you're guy friend looks like Andy Sixx (Hmph, knowing you, he's probably fugly). I don't care that you think I look like a retard when I wear my belt over my shirt. I can do and dress however the way I want and you're not going to stop me! At this point, you're the poser. I wish you would just fall off the face of the Earth. You could do it, we wouldn't miss you. Just stick with hanging around with your little sister who shouldn't even be on the team and leave us alone. And stop saying that line from the stupid commercial. It's not funny and you're not even doing the voice right. All you sound like is a tone death idiot. So fuck off and stay away at practice.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
#132 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
Person 32: Who are you, and will I ever know? I hate the fact that no one alive knows, I hate the fact that I will probably never know, and I hate the fact that you're probably dead, knowing my luck. I would love to have met you, and I can't believe that dad never tried to find out who you were. I don't know why, but I really, really want to know who you are. I guess I want to know if I look like you, act like you, what you're like, what you did with your life and that kind of thing. Mainly because it's so hard not to know who you're related to, because somewhere deep down you're meant to love your family, and I can't love someone if I don't even know who they are, so I guess that's why... I beg you, if you're still alive and you ever find out that you have a son then please try to find out who he is... I know you're probably in you're 80's or early 90's now (I think the youngest you can probably be is 83) so I guess maybe tell your children or your grandchildren if you have any... I hope I find you, or you find me. I guess it's more likely for you to find me, though. I don't even know your name (dad's birth certificate says unknown because you never married my grandma... we think the reason she never said anything is because you were married to someone else) although we might know your last name... then again, though, I guess my great-uncle could have meant something else or been lied to, and we have the fact that you may or may not have been in the Navy (were you??) ... But I guess I'll never know. I'm not going to give up without a fight, though, so please don't have a heart attack if I come knocking on your door in a couple of years time announcing that I'm your granddaughter.

Alchemist
#133 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
person1: Ich hasse dich , die already!!! So I can see you nevermore!!!!!!!!! O.=

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#134 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 5:32 PM
Person 15: Try to ask him out for me again and I'll break your other arm. I'm serious, you may have just ruined any chance I ever had with him. Not that there was much chance in the first place, but now there's definitely a lot less. Thanks a lot, bitch.

Alchemist
#135 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 9:42 PM
myself: it will be over soon, hold on just a little bit.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
#136 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 7:33 PM
Person 2: Your mood swings are confusing the hell out of me, dude. Seriously. Make your damn mind up.

Person 26: Hey, I just solved the mystery of why everyone takes Geography. It's because you're damn gorgeous, plus you have a voice that makes me drool everytime I hear it. Do what you will with that information. XD

Person whatever-number-it-was-that-I-left-off-on: Please please please please please please please can I have tomorrow off school? Pleeeeeaaaaasseeee? It's the last day of term, Person 15/16 will not be there so I'll be pretty much alone, and I have a brutal timetable. I know my attendance is already pretty bad, but pleeeaaaaseee?

Alchemist
#137 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:37 PM
person 1: .... she said you like me.... o.=

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Alchemist
#138 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:38 PM
myself: HUH? O.=

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#139 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 1:44 AM
I love you, I love you, I love you so much, but you're nothing but a thought, a figment of my fantasy. I'll find you someday though - that's why I'm learning Norwegian right now.

Stop being so distant and cold, I want to help you, I want to hear you out, but you won't let me.

Why are you so freaking perfect?

You have only one problem, and that is her. Get rid of her. Toss her out right now.

It's decided, you hate me, and I hate you. I don't give a **** about that anymore though do I? No! Stop stealing everything that is mine, stop acting like a jealous *****, leave me alone right now.

for once I can only say to you, thank you. Thank you. You probably don't even realize the impact you have on me, but I want to thank you in the quiet world of this computer screen.
Mad Poster
#140 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:36 AM
Person 2: Oh yeah, you're so much of a genius that you can't even figure out that I used to dislike Person 21 because you used to like her. Absolutely no way am I saying that to you though. You don't deserve to know.

Mad Poster
#141 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:26 PM
Person 34 (I think..): No matter what I say, you're my little sister and I love you to bits. You annoy the hell out of me, you destroy my stuff and you're really embarrasing, but what the hell... that's your job, right? It would be really strange if you didn't. It would also be really peaceful if you didn't... But never, ever listen to me when I tell you that I hate you, that you're a spoilt brat, or anything else like that because it isn't true, and I love you. And one other thing... please behave if we go to the beach and Person 18 is there, he already thinks I'm insane and he doesn't need you to prove it to him...

Person 18: Please please please please please please come down to the beach sometime in the next two weeks, even if it's just for a day, we need to sort things out, and I want to tell your sister exactly what I think of her. Plus I think my sister has a crush on your cousin; she hasn't stopped talking about him since last summer x)

Inventor
#142 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:35 AM
Person 1: I really love you, and you're a sweet person, but you're clingy. REALLY, REALLY clingy. Really, I don't want to stop being friends with you! I don't, but you need to shape up a bit. And DONT MOVE! Please, I need you to keep me sane next year. DONT MOVE TO BOSTON! *waaah*
Alchemist
#143 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 12:31 AM
person 1: Don't tell me that is over please I'm on my knees I begin you to stop. you promised you'll marry me at 30. Please, you know, no one would love you as much as I. Stop. Don't. *went to take some drugs and forger about herself* *needs a help* really

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Scholar
#144 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:43 PM Last edited by DollyRot : 11th Apr 2010 at 1:03 PM.
Lol bitch, you think your classy with a glass of cheap wine in your hand and a packet of cigarettes in your bra. You are whitetrash. I hope your mother is proud of you.

Oh, and it's nice that you are tagged in every picture except that one. Typical.
Top Secret Researcher
#145 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:46 PM
Person 1: My life was alright without you in it. I'm not asking you to GTFO, I just want you to know that I don't need you.
Person 2: I have so much to tell you. I hope to meet you in person someday and gush about how amazing you are.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 3:58 PM
Person..*don't know number*.. You really creep me out, even though I have never actually properly met you. Apart from that time, but that didn't really count. Why stare at me? Then when I smile at you, you smile back, but suddenly 'disappear' when I try to approach you.

God. I don't bite. What is it with you. You are really starting to freak me out... D:

Alchemist
#147 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:57 PM
Person 1: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I love you!!!!! I love you so much!!!! And YES!!!! I want you to kiss me!!!! You can kiss me when you want!!! Sorry for had been so shy...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#148 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:40 PM
Person 30: Sooo, there's not really an easy way to say this. I kinda, well... Like you, a lot more than I planned. And I mean a LOT. Plus, I have no one to tell about you because I told Persons 15, 16 and [forgot the other three who know] that I don't fancy you anymore, that it was just a random thing, that the only guy I like is Person 7 (not true, but I won't bore you with the details). Anyway, whatever. One good thing has come of this - I'm getting less shallow, since FOR ONCE I actually like a guy for his personality alone and not his looks, and that guy is you. Soo. Here's your trophy. Enjoy.

Person 15/16: Lie: Yep, like I said, the only guy I like is Person 7. Truth: I actually don't like Person 7 that much anymore, I just think he's damn hot. I also like Person 6, who I'm still not over, I may have been in love with him, I dunno, I'm a bit confused about him and Person 2 (dunno about him either), and Person 26 is still gorgeous, completely unattainable and still has a very, very seductive and appealing voice. And there's Person 30, who I still like, and then countless celebrities, mainly Person 35. *and breathe* And I haven't told you about all that because a) you disapprove of everyone on that list apart from Person 35, and b) you told three girls who I don't even like, let alone trust.

Person 35: Oh. My. God. *faints* You are officially the best looking guy I have ever seen times about 5000, plus I watched a couple of your interviews on Youtube and you seemed really nice and funny (or maybe that was an act, I dunno, whatever, I just hope it's not ;P) plus you're a really good actor... Did I mention you're absolutely divine? Too bad you're married, have three kids and are 35. *dreamy sigh*

Alchemist
#149 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 4:10 PM
everyone around me: You fake bastards. You're all true when you have to talk about other people lives and so fake when you have to talk about your lives. I hate you all. Stop pretending to be saints. You are soooo fake.

Threatened
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Top Secret Researcher
#150 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 7:26 PM
Person 1: You're really charming, but I know too well what you are going to do. I know that you're going to back off just when I decide that I'm ready to go out with you. You did that two years ago and you're going to do it again. It's not a big deal, though, really.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm

Page 6 of 15