Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Velvet Dream" - Corset Dress for Females (Teen to Adult)

by Elexis Posted 23rd May 2011 at 11:42 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2012 at 4:37 AM by Elexis

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th May 2011 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
Hmmm could you maybe do a version like the original store mesh that is just the first tier of that so it's shorter?
This one is adorable!

I made this dress mostly for myself and it took A LOT of time, so it's unlikely I will make another one, because I'm fully satisfied with the result

Quote: Originally posted by emilyelysian
Wow, this is excellent! On the caramel teen outfit, where did you find the fan?

It's an idle animation from World Adventures, it can be performed by sims from China. I was thinking of making fans as an accessory in the near future :D

Quote: Originally posted by ameldacousins
Love it thank you, is it possible to make it with the ribbons in the front also??

Not quite sure what you mean, can you explain in detail?

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th May 2011 at 6:28 PM
Incredible.... and those stockings I want them. They are some of the best looking ones I've seen.
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:27 PM
Loved them!
Finally some clothes with new meshes
Tnx!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 24th May 2011 at 8:10 PM
Ah I see well thanks for this in any case! And I just LOVE the Quorra hair!!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th May 2011 at 1:00 AM
Really cute and perfect for one of my goth teens. Thanks for sharing this! I love the Quorra hair as well and hope it will be made available for download.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th May 2011 at 3:11 AM Last edited by TatianaEstelle : 25th May 2011 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to say thanks
Quote: Originally posted by FridaKahlo
I also really love that Quorra hair that's unreleased, btw

Me too! Actually, I recognized it immediately upon seeing it. Does that make me a nerd?

Edit - oh crap, I forgot to say thanks for all your hard work! Seriously, these dresses are awesome and I will definitely be downloading them when my internet connection isn't being so slow.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:42 AM
This dress is BRILLIANT! Will definitely be overused in my game! Thank you so much! =D
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th May 2011 at 4:55 PM
Thanks to all of you And don't worry, all hairs in my pics will be released, I just need to fix some bone assignments and then I'll upload them . Stockings and gloves will come too.
If I'll fix it in time, then first hair will be submitted today, yay!

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th May 2011 at 10:24 PM
Would you mind uploading the brown hair . I think you called it "Unreleased" and it it "anime hair" ? lol , its awsome looking . LOve the dress . : )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th May 2011 at 11:52 PM
I don't even have Sims 3, but I had to press thanks and comment, haha! That is a gorgeous outfit. Look at all that detail! Beautiful work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th May 2011 at 7:15 PM
Beautiful. I love these designs. Would be better if the gloves and stockings were also available.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th May 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quorra Hair is gorgeous, i loved it. could i get that please?
Banned
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:23 PM
i dont know why you pppl will like a male version... just amagine a guy in a dress..... IM A PRETTY GIRLIE WITH PINK BLUE AND RED BOWS, OH LA LA
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 27th May 2011 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnabelCrazy
i dont know why you pppl will like a male version... just amagine a guy in a dress..... IM A PRETTY GIRLIE WITH PINK BLUE AND RED BOWS, OH LA LA

Well, many people keep asking for unisex stuff even if it's not suitable in most cases, so I just made it clear, so no one asks. Unisex stuff is good, but to a certain limit :D

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th May 2011 at 10:12 AM
Waiting for your Lara's hair!*-*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:30 PM
I downloaded this just so I could make a fat one ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 28th May 2011 at 9:36 PM
This is EA+ quality of clothes.
Also your unreleased hairs LOOK AMAZING please release them soon :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:47 AM
Awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th May 2011 at 2:41 PM
Thank you very much for making a version for teens. It's always nice to have something new for them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:07 PM
I just got back from looking at this in my game. This needs to be featured. Or at the very least picked.

I know this style of dress isn't for everyone but this is so very well done. The fat morph is perfect and the mesh (even if you did just take parts of it from EA) looks so detailed and pretty! You did a great job with the texture too! It's not often you see a mesh like this and it's awesome! You really need to do more dresses. Because you're really good at it!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shan-Chan
I just got back from looking at this in my game. This needs to be featured. Or at the very least picked.

I know this style of dress isn't for everyone but this is so very well done. The fat morph is perfect and the mesh (even if you did just take parts of it from EA) looks so detailed and pretty! You did a great job with the texture too! It's not often you see a mesh like this and it's awesome! You really need to do more dresses. Because you're really good at it!

Thank you Not many people appreciate quality, some on the web even said that this is a bunch of crap ripped from the EA meshes, such jealous people these days But gosh I really hate that poorly photoskinned flat looking clothing which you can find anywhere, maybe it looked good in Sims 2 but Sims 3 needs 3d clothing
BTW, I'm planing to upload some very versatile clothing as soon as I finish it (damn, so many projects, so little time )

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:35 AM
These are awesome and adorable! I hope you release those amazing lace stockings soon! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 5:53 PM
Very beautiful, thank you and congratulations!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:28 AM
Absolutely awesome!!! LOVE the colors!
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 12:43 AM
Thank you so much! I loved it! :D
But please, pleaaaase release the Lace Gloves and Skull Necklace, I loved them so, soooo much!!! Specially the skull neacklace. <3
Page 2 of 4