Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Lag Fix - Updated 8-24-18

by Xerox Posted 25th Aug 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM by Xerox

326 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 233 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 14
Test Subject
#251 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 5:08 AM
Does anyone know if there is another simulation mod compatible with the Get Famous patch??
Test Subject
#252 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 7:18 PM
Well I tried the updated one in the comments. It kind of worked for a while but now it just freezes my Sims all the time. Guess I'll just have to go back to vanilla
Forum Resident
#253 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neodymia
I've tried it with the latest patch and get famous and for me a spawns a lot of LE's after a while. At first everything seemed fine but once it started creating the LE's, there was no stopping it. I've added the log. I don't use a lot of mods. MCCC, WickedWhims, basemental, Nisa’s Wicked Perversions, daylight ring mod, LittleMsSam ultrasound and online learning and Polarbearsims vampire death mod.

(.\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137e\turbolib\injector_util.py) your lastsxceptions concerns another mod, thank you for giving useful information that concerns, exclusively, the script here as requested. Your error messages give you useful information, please read before denouncing malfunctions on another mod that is not responsible. I use this script with other values than those provided here and I have good results, as long as the designer of the script will use the value 17, you will have problems, it is necessary to work this script with another base.
Inventor
#254 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neodymia
I've tried it with the latest patch and get famous and for me a spawns a lot of LE's after a while. At first everything seemed fine but once it started creating the LE's, there was no stopping it. I've added the log. I don't use a lot of mods. MCCC, WickedWhims, basemental, Nisa’s Wicked Perversions, daylight ring mod, LittleMsSam ultrasound and online learning and Polarbearsims vampire death mod.

Your Error has nothing to do with this Mod (or any other Mod). It is a known EA Pool Bug Error. Rebuilding the Pools on the Lot might help

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#255 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 7:05 PM
so... what's the final verdict? does it work or not?

I haven't updated the game for GF, so I'm still using the old version and it works marvelously. I really can't play without this mod so I'm waiting until there's a definite answer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#256 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 8:29 PM Last edited by winstar96 : 1st Jan 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Hey guys, if you are wondering this mod working or not for the latest patch (1.48.94.1020), well it work. I download one in the comment - http://modthesims.info/download.php...470#post5468470 .

And for the another tips, check out this video by soulsistersims - https://youtu.be/c1ny1_Zs90k

for me I'm using 'above normal', cuz 'high' is too much for my laptop. Hope it helps 😄
Test Subject
#257 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by winstar96
Hey guys, if you are wondering this mod working or not for the latest patch (1.48.90.1020), well it work. I download one in the comment - http://modthesims.info/download.php...470#post5468470 .

And for the another tips, check out this video by soulsistersims - https://youtu.be/c1ny1_Zs90k

for me I'm using 'above normal', cuz 'high' is too much for my laptop. Hope it helps 😄

Thanks! I hope this works
Test Subject
#258 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
(.\WickedWhims 4.3.5.137e\turbolib\injector_util.py) your lastsxceptions concerns another mod, thank you for giving useful information that concerns, exclusively, the script here as requested. Your error messages give you useful information, please read before denouncing malfunctions on another mod that is not responsible. I use this script with other values than those provided here and I have good results, as long as the designer of the script will use the value 17, you will have problems, it is necessary to work this script with another base.

Um no, that line is simply stating that it is reading from that mod. That LE does not concern WW. It also lists this mod as
"C:\Users\Bianca\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Fixes\SimulationLagFix.ts4script\SimulationLagFix.py", line 37, in update
result = self.autonomy_timeline.simulate(services.game_clock_service().now(), max_time_ms=max_time_ms)
"
That does not translate to a mod causing the issue.

Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable)
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\pools\pool_seat.py", line 279, in _cache_and_return_position_and_routing_surface_for_posture
KeyError: (Constraint(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim '' 0xb5908807da66a74>, frozenset({<sim '' 0xb5908807da66a74>}), frozenset({(<SI sim-stand id:32152 sim:>, <bound method SuperInteraction.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:32152 sim:>&gt}))

This is the EA pool LE as Sam indicated

The updated version of this mod seems to work fine with the latest patch as far as I've tested.
Test Subject
#259 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 9:01 PM
is this working now?
Test Subject
#260 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 11:58 AM
Tested with Get Famous EP: It seemed to work great, but after a while the sims freeze. Please, please keep this great mod updated, it is just as important as the mccc!!
Forum Resident
#261 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by archxdiablo
Um no, that line is simply stating that it is reading from that mod. That LE does not concern WW. It also lists this mod as
"C:\Users\Bianca\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Fixes\SimulationLagFix.ts4script\SimulationLagFix.py", line 37, in update
result = self.autonomy_timeline.simulate(services.game_clock_service().now(), max_time_ms=max_time_ms)
"
That does not translate to a mod causing the issue.

Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable)
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\pools\pool_seat.py", line 279, in _cache_and_return_position_and_routing_surface_for_posture
KeyError: (Constraint(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim '' 0xb5908807da66a74>, frozenset({<sim '' 0xb5908807da66a74>}), frozenset({(<SI sim-stand id:32152 sim:>, <bound method SuperInteraction.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:32152 sim:>&gt}))

This is the EA pool LE as Sam indicated

The updated version of this mod seems to work fine with the latest patch as far as I've tested.

It was only an example of LE! I did not involve WW's mod, I explained that this could happen with other mods with the example of an excerpt from LE. All that to say here that the script works and that it is not responsible for the LE, read again my word and that it is useful to look at an LE before to incriminate a script! I do not know the pool problem, it does not appear in my game, even if it is known, my game is free, everything works well. I do not have the mod of WW, I do not know this mod! I have the MC Center, it works with too. I always use another value than the 17. Here, you should not see gossip in my word, it was just an excerpt for example, welcome back home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#262 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 5:33 PM
Well, this is AMAZING
Test Subject
#263 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by winstar96
Hey guys, if you are wondering this mod working or not for the latest patch (1.48.94.1020), well it work. I download one in the comment - http://modthesims.info/download.php...470#post5468470 .

This no longer works within my game as MCC has just thrown up a lot of last exception errors. At first I did not want to believe it until it was the only mod with MCC in my game left while I was sorting through everything. Hopefully there is an update soon.
Test Subject
#264 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:35 PM
Thanks LittleMsSam and archxdiablo for the reply's.

Sorry it took me a while to respond and I can't exactly remember my logic behind my thinking at the time.
The reference in the logs to The Sims 4\Mods\Fixes\SimulationLagFix.ts4script\SimulationLagFix.py probably brought me here .
Anywho, thanks again for your assistance! My sims will be swimming in a new pool shortly
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#265 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 2:33 PM
Can this fix sim families that take longer to load in the game?
Test Subject
#266 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalKitty38
Can this fix sim families that take longer to load in the game?

I can say from experience that the answer is "no". I've learned that families that take longer to load do so because of the number of Sims that someone in the family knows, so unless you cull the number of Sims your more outgoing Sims know somehow, there's unfortunately no fix I know of. I have reported this bug to EA, though, for whatever that's worth.
Test Subject
#267 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iury900
I compile the script to pyc someone can test?

Thanks, mate! It works very well
Test Subject
#268 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iury900
I compile the script to pyc someone can test?

I have all expansions and stuff packs, this runs perfectly for me! My game has never run better and I wholeheartedly appreciate your work to update this mod. Thank you SO much.
Test Subject
#269 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 5:23 AM
Updated this mod for Get Famous and patch 12/20/18 - PC 1.48.94.1020 / Mac 1.48.94.1220
Thought I would share until the MA updates it themselves.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SrslySims_SimulationLagFix_1.48.94.zip (2.7 KB, 2542 downloads)
Test Subject
#270 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SrslySims
Updated this mod for Get Famous and patch 12/20/18 - PC 1.48.94.1020 / Mac 1.48.94.1220

You my dear are the real MVP, bless you for this <3
Test Subject
#271 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 12:22 PM

Thank you so much
Test Subject
#272 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 10:40 PM

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#273 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 3:59 PM

Is this compatible with ver 1.49.65.1020?

Test Subject
#274 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 10:15 AM

The previous should still be working fine for 1.49.65.
If for any reason you have issues try this version, it was built on 1.49.65.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SrslySims_SimulationLagFix_1.49.65.zip (2.7 KB, 1889 downloads)
Test Subject
#275 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:03 PM
Default the real one
The previous should still be working fine for 1.49.65.
If for any reason you have issues try this version, it was built on 1.49.65.

thank you! hilarious that simply going from the first mod to the comments to the 2nd updated, to the comments, led to this page and now 2 updates within these comments. AMAZING RL RABBIT HOLE!
Page 11 of 14