Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2020 at 9:38 PM
Default The impossible columns
I wanted to make a build set with doors, windows and columns in some spesific colors, but to my disappointment non of the tools I have (S4Studio/TSR Workshop) are able to do it. Before I give up on my plan, does anyone know a workaround or maybe a functioning column CC mesh that would be recolorable? I already tried Plasticbox' decorative columns , but they don't seem to function anymore - unless I'm an idiot and did something wrong. :p

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. (Tommy Cooper)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 7:21 PM
Using the scale cheat [] makes those decorative columns taller.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 8:13 PM
Since TS4 rooms don't actually need anything to hold them up, columns are really just decorative. That means you could use any deco sculpture as a base and make something that looks like a column from it, you don't need the actual build mode columns. If they don't snap to the right height etc use TwistedMexi's TOOL mod to place them.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 10:48 PM
Thank you both of you!

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone. (Tommy Cooper)