Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match skin - all ages and genders - 4 tones

by oepu Posted 20th Aug 2007 at 7:00 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 10:46 AM by oepu

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd May 2008 at 4:37 AM
These are very lovely!I don't really like all the shiney skintones, they don't seem realistic at all and thats why I have always prefured maxis skintones(because they look like normal skin).Thank you, I will defently be using these!.
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:23 PM
These are my favorite skintones ever and I'm so thankful someone made them default replacements. Are there any chances of getting these maxis match versions of the other skintones in the game as replacements? (i.e. Plantsims, Aliens, Zombies, Werewolves, and Vampires)? Just wondering...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 1:09 PM
Exactly what I've been looking for! Other skins look nice but only if your sim is a model or wears custom clothes and hair. My self sim will finally look more realistic! thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 7:26 AM
"I can remove the bags and upload the skin soon."
Comment posted 14th Sept. 2007.

Oepu, just wondering if you were planning to do that? It's just that I was so excited when you said you would do that editing, and I held my breath for a while waiting for you to do it, but here it is a year later and no update =(

I would just like to know whether or not you are still going to update them? Because if not, I'll try my hand at changing them (and I am completely inexpreienced at skinning) but if you are, then I'll wait again.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:14 AM
these are very very nice.
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:46 PM
love these, just formatted my pc and reinstalled sims. i then came straight here to get a few mods i need in my game of course theses....i've loved the for a long time...any chance of making them defaults?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:14 AM
ZOMG!! I can't believe I haven't noticed you uploaded it! thank you so much opeu! they're soooo good!
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:22 PM
Hey. First, I want to say, great skintone. I wanted my fiance to not look shiny and feminine in game. xD But, unfortunately the skintones have very shadowed under-eyes. As if the character didn't get any sleep. I've been ignoring it for the most part, but my in-game son just had a child, who inherited his skintone. The eye-bags look a bit weird on her.. (Link <-Picture of them)

Do you know of any makeups on MTS2 that might cover the bags and look natural? Maybe something similar, but where the shadows are a bit lighter? Sorry if I'm complaining too much. It still looks lovely, but it's just a small peeve of mine.

EDIT: Oh, my. I just realized people have already posted about this. Maybe I'll just edit the skintone myself if no one minds? I'm sure that with Gimp all I have to do is lower the contrast to get the eyebags correct...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#59 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 5:43 AM
SUPER !!! GREAT !!! WOW !!! Love the eyes, nose, everything !!! Goes great alone or with some makeup !! THANKS !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 3:17 PM
perfect!, thank you x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 10:50 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 1:11 PM
gorgeous