Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED ** BASE GAME or EP's Sewing Machine with Creativity Skill Points & $$

by cokenasmile Posted 19th Jul 2006 at 9:20 AM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 1:23 PM by -Maylin-

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:46 PM
Nice work, Thanks alot!
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:08 PM
Oh my gosh.. this is soo awsome. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort in to this. 5 stars cause you rock so hard. Thank you.

Slightly Delusional.
Completely Insane. <33
Field Researcher
#53 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM
Truly amazing! What a great idea! Thank you

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
Thank U so much ! I should go to my sim town right away
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:20 PM
:bow2: fab job...need I say? Great idea & thanks so much for sharing it!
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 8:48 PM
wow, absolutely wonderful
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#57 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:25 PM
Wow! I can't wait to try this out. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us. and yes, I'm looking forward to the spinning wheel and floor loom. That'll be great for historical neighborhoods.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
#58 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
What a great idea! I can't wait to see the rest of the set

Thanks very much for sharing

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:49 PM
Great Job! You are brilliant! Thank you soooooooo much for this!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:56 PM
This is awesome! My sims are sure to love it!
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:49 PM
This is great! Now if you could just work on making it so that it creates products like for OFB craft table does, or like squinge's chocolate factory, that would be really awesome!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:32 PM
This is awesome! Finally my digital mini-me can have the same hobby as I do.

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM
what an amazing object! thanks so much! (my fashion designer sim will be thrilled :D)
Test Subject
#64 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:33 PM
This is fantastic and just what I needed. Thank you for sharing this.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:46 PM
Default Project Runway!
Ohmigod, I'm one step closer to a Project runway in my sims neighborhood

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 11:51 PM
oh wow...this is a great object for my self-sim!
thanks!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 1:50 AM
I'm really excited to hear you are working on more stuff for textile artists! Thank you for this sewing machine; great idea to use the piano animations.
Instructor
#68 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:40 AM
Thank you, this is fantastic! Can't wait to try it, and I'll look forward to the other items on your list.

BTW a site called "Gara's Boutique" has a spinning wheel, loom, dressmaker's dummy and various sewing equipment - decorative only, and probably wouldn't suit a modern setting, but great for "olden days", including medieval themes.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:50 AM
What fun! I'm enjoying this very much and only wish that there were some sort of a payout associated with sewing. Maybe some of your future objects might be able to include that?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#70 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:03 AM
Wow, this is so amazing! Such a wonderful addition to my homes. I love it! This is so cool. Thank you so much! Keep up the fantastic work, 5 stars! Have a good one.
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:12 AM
Default Great +_+ i like it, Very Thank you
Wow +_+ I like it. Very Thank you~~ you are the good artist !!
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 3:24 AM
This is wonderful how many of us have wanted a sewing machine and today here it is. Thank you so ever much for this and great job on it also. Cant wait to see more pieces this is just better than christmas today!!!!
Corrosively Delightful
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rincewind010101
Thank you, this is fantastic! Can't wait to try it, and I'll look forward to the other items on your list.

BTW a site called "Gara's Boutique" has a spinning wheel, loom, dressmaker's dummy and various sewing equipment - decorative only, and probably wouldn't suit a modern setting, but great for "olden days", including medieval themes.

Rincewind010101- I checked it out and it is pretty cool, but it is a tapestry loom and the one I am making is a floor loom... you'll see it posted in the next couple days if all goes well.

OFB/ making money update: I'm too far into my project to make this set a moneymaking set, but I will definitely try sometime in the future. I have a lot of ideas on what it will be like and am taking notes on all the requests here to try to make it the best I can. Think weeks, at least, and that is *if* I can figure out the guts of it.

Most of all, I am SOOOOO glad so many people like the sewing machine.
~ cokenasmile

If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.
SO much to do and so many other things to distract me.
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
Since I love to sew, this is a wonderful object. I'm excited to see what other textile artist objects you create!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 7:13 AM
Yes! I was sick of just having the deco sewing machine sitting there not doing anything.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Page 3 of 6