Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nick

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 23rd Jul 2007 at 10:41 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2007 at 8:27 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hrekkjavaka astarkort
Orlando Bloom...
It wasn't intentional, really, I modelled him off my friend Nick... LOL!!! :D
I'm glad you all like him... ***happy***

You mean he's a real person?? Oh my, my jitters won't go away, I want to squeal. >___<

LOL, no offense to your friend, he's yummy. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atra03
You mean he's a real person?? Oh my, my jitters won't go away, I want to squeal. >___<

LOL, no offense to your friend, he's yummy. XD

LMAO! Well, he is kinda easy on the eye.... Bless him LOL

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:55 PM Last edited by atra03 : 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM.
Mind posting a real pic? *hint hint* I'm severely off-topic. XD

And I'm just extracting his rar file it says it's corrupt, NO!! *Redownloading again* Hope it's fixed.

Edit: It doesn't extract. When I checked the file size it's .3 MB or 300 KB off. I'm only downloading manually cause my Q-Express gives me this "Division by zero" error. I'm gonna go try to find a solution. I really want him in my game!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atra03
Mind posting a real pic? *hint hint* I'm severely off-topic. XD

And I'm just extracting his rar file it says it's corrupt, NO!! *Redownloading again* Hope it's fixed.

Edit: It doesn't extract. When I checked the file size it's .3 MB or 300 KB off. I'm only downloading manually cause my Q-Express gives me this "Division by zero" error. I'm gonna go try to find a solution. I really want him in my game!

HMMMM? I tried downloading some clothes earlier and it came up with an end of archive message... Maybe it's that? In which case keep trying it normally works after a couple of attempts LOL! I tried downloading him myself and no problems... But if you still have problems PM me and i don't mind sending you the files...
XXX

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
I made Q-Express work and the rar file extracted like a charm.

Now I don't have to suffer manual downloading! And I have this really sexy Sim in my game. *off to play now*

Thanks for the help. ^_________^
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:14 PM
Yummy HOTNESS! Many thanks for sharing him! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 1:14 AM
damn he really does look like orlando bloom SWEET!

As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benifit of it? It liberates you from convention. Elphaba wicked
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:22 PM
He's VERY nice. I'm downloading him for my game. All my girls will be extremely happy. Thank you!

I'm certainly also going to have to make a trip for England. Yowza!

Nobody puts baby in a corner.
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hrekkjavaka astarkort
Orlando Bloom...
It wasn't intentional, really, I modelled him off my friend Nick... LOL!!! :D
I'm glad you all like him... ***happy***

OH MY GOSH, Orlando Bloom is sexy and so is this sim.

and by the way i'd really like to meet this friend of ours who inspired you :lovestruc

ahahahahah
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:19 AM
BRITISH GUYS ARE THE HOTTESTTTTTTTTT!

Fulllll stoppppp . ! :P

→ ♥ ;;B ℮ l l [ R ] _*
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 12:18 AM
wow i luv him, he looks just like my mate chris!
Scholar
#37 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:28 PM
He is wonderful! Thank you
Page 2 of 2