Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Lag Fix - Updated 8-24-18

by Xerox Posted 25th Aug 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM by Xerox

326 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 233 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#76 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
YOU ARE A HERO!!!! Thank you so much for this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 3:59 PM Last edited by darkuria : 28th Aug 2018 at 4:13 PM.
In my case it is working very well, I don't have those standing sims doing anything, so I am glad. They are smoother in the queues. That's what I wanted. I don't care about the clock so much, even so I will test the new files I guess those are even better.
Forum Resident
#78 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
I found the solution, its just that I'm missing out a required framework (outdated framework) of the game which messing up my game recognition that makes me very stupid. As soon I solved the problem I've released something interesting mod "Simulation SpeedUp" now I can simulate the game without returning back and speedup the simulation smoothly. Thanks for the help

Glad to know that you have found your happiness, I saw your mod, it's great.
I do not know who can one day make a mod that stabilizes the game on all lots. From one batch to another, the speed of play is different. The weight of the lot, the elements that compose it etc ...
The Lags work well on Windenburg, for example, I went in the jungle, it's screwed ... My game began to shift, the outdoor is capricous too, it's complicated to find the right common denominator ... I need a stable mod, I travel all the time in the worlds ... I keep my little system to myself, one day maybe the miracle will come ... I have my little thing, I'm saved .
Take good care of yourself and have fun with the Sims and thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:10 PM
Thank you SO much!!! You have literally saved my game.
Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:33 PM
This is potentially a me issue but for some reason the lag is even worse than before I installed it, my sim was stood in the kitchen for an entire day whereas before, it wasn't that bad. Are there known conflicts with other mods?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:39 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophiehelene
This is potentially a me issue but for some reason the lag is even worse than before I installed it, my sim was stood in the kitchen for an entire day whereas before, it wasn't that bad. Are there known conflicts with other mods?

same here. i'm still trying to figure it out.
Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines
same here. i'm still trying to figure it out.

Aaand same here, finishing just one meal now takes almost an entire day, before just 30 in game mins. I must be fair, i deleted the old non lag mod and dont know if this is because of yet another mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#84 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:59 AM
I am hoping this will help with my retail. My employees just stand around frozen and won't move nor ring up customers. Fingers crossed!
Inventor
#85 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:01 PM
Latest update (26th august) made my sims taking forever to clean up. Im telling them to clean, they pick up trash / empty plate and stand for a long time before actually going to the sink / dishwasher or trash can. Earlier version of this mod was just fine. Please fix that.
Test Subject
#86 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Latest update (26th august) made my sims taking forever to clean up. Im telling them to clean, they pick up trash / empty plate and stand for a long time before actually going to the sink / dishwasher or trash can. Earlier version of this mod was just fine. Please fix that.

I have the same problem with my game.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn

There's no such update in 26th of august or you mean 16th ? If that was the case I suggest that you must update some of your outdated drivers and framework, that's what I did in my game and it works like a charm now.

AshenSS
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sophiehelene

It's definitely the same for me. It seemed to be working at first, the going back in time part anyway, but the standing around got way worse. It seems like I can click other things to remind the AI its supposed to be doing something. The game is becoming so incredibly unplayable I don't even know anymore. I have to cheat need happiness pretty much all the time now because theyre incapable of taking care of themselves, so I'm trying not having the mod and putting it back and see what works best, I don't even know anymore I'm pretty sure its just something EA needs to look into..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#89 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:34 PM
To everyone having these issues, I've tried replicating it in my game and I'm not having any luck. It seems to be working the same as it always has. So with the fix installed are they still standing around?
Inventor
#90 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
There's no such update in 26th of august or you mean 16th ? If that was the case I suggest that you must update some of your outdated drivers and framework, that's what I did in my game and it works like a charm now.

I wasn't talking about game update. This mod was updated 26th August. Im talking about mod update.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#91 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:52 PM
As you can see, it is working properly for me. I have no issues with it, he does everything just fine. I am using the exact same files that I have uploaded on here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 9:26 PM
Thank you so much for updating! My game is running so much smoother now and sims are doing what I tell them to do straight away!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 1:02 AM
Thank You So Much Oh My God
Test Subject
#94 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xerox
As you can see, it is working properly for me. I have no issues with it, he does everything just fine. I am using the exact same files that I have uploaded on here.

This looks like a classic case of "Your Mileage May Vary", the Simulation Lag fix may have different results for some people depending on their setup, but I'd happily report that this mod works fabulously on my end. I haven't had smooth gameplay like this since Sims 4 first came out! Thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 7:06 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#96 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:28 AM
I have a Question ???
Hello I have a Fast Question about this Mod about what it does I'm looking for a Mod that does this but needs to work with Seasons my Sims will Stand around for Hours even after I tell them to do something and they won't go do it I have to reset the Sim and then tell that Sim or Sims to do it again and usually makes it happen Faster,now I did have a Mod in my Game less than Month ago that Worked Wonders WORKED almost 90% of the time for my Sims problem was it wasn't updated and caused other problems in the game and I HAD to take it out I couldn't keep it in at all....Now does this Mod do that by chance help with the Sims from Standing around doing Nothing !?!?!!?
Inventor
#97 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wihi
This looks like a classic case of "Your Mileage May Vary", the Simulation Lag fix may have different results for some people depending on their setup, but I'd happily report that this mod works fabulously on my end. I haven't had smooth gameplay like this since Sims 4 first came out! Thank you for your hard work!

Agreed! Depending on your PC Settings, Game Settings & Mods/CC it can work differently for Users!

I can say that i use the Script File only (because i use slower Time Speed with MCC) and so far my Gameplay runs "smoothlier" than before. So thx a lot Xerox!

Will test with package too for some time to see how that works out then.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Inventor
#98 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heather141424
Hello I have a Fast Question about this Mod about what it does I'm looking for a Mod that does this but needs to work with Seasons my Sims will Stand around for Hours even after I tell them to do something and they won't go do it I have to reset the Sim and then tell that Sim or Sims to do it again and usually makes it happen Faster,now I did have a Mod in my Game less than Month ago that Worked Wonders WORKED almost 90% of the time for my Sims problem was it wasn't updated and caused other problems in the game and I HAD to take it out I couldn't keep it in at all....Now does this Mod do that by chance help with the Sims from Standing around doing Nothing !?!?!!?

There is never a guarantee that it will work for you since it depends on more then just this Mod. You just have to try and find out. I have all Packs and it works for me but i also have not much CC and clean/update my Mods often to prevent having broken Stuff in my Folder which can also cause Laggs.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#99 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
There is never a guarantee that it will work for you since it depends on more then just this Mod. You just have to try and find out. I have all Packs and it works for me but i also have not much CC and clean/update my Mods often to prevent having broken Stuff in my Folder which can also cause Laggs.

Thank you for clarifying it for everyone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#100 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Xerox : 30th Aug 2018 at 9:10 PM.
When I get home later tonight, I will take a look into some problems people are having and see if I can reproduce them.

*Edit*

I just tested it, with MCCC time making my game time slower and it worked. There should be no issues at all. It seems to me people may be thinking that this is a fix for lag that comes from not having the correct specs to run the game rather than the actual simulation lag that occurs in the game.
Page 4 of 14