Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Trianon Collection - *UPD 20 MAR 2008*

by The "Dream Team" Posted 11th Jul 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 7th May 2009 at 9:01 AM by Numenor

1511 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1487 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 61
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:19 PM
Thx for the goodies
Instructor
#52 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 11:06 AM
Super fantastical. Thank you (all of you) so much.
Instructor
#53 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:24 PM
Just wonderful work! Incredible. Thank you so much.

Melissa
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:31 PM
Omg! Thank You!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:41 PM
Thanks very much Dream Team. You are all very much appreciated.

xx
Field Researcher
#56 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:43 PM
Absolutely Magnificent! Thank You All You have simply Outdone yourselves! Again Thank You for this Wonderful Set!
Creators of the "Grand Trianon"
Original Poster
#57 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:44 PM
For anyone experiencing downloading problems:
Click on the "User Tool" link (on the top right of the screen), select "Edit Options"; on the option screen, go to the very bottom and check the last option, labeled " If you are having problems seeing thumbnail images or downloading, try checking this box".

Dolldrms1 - You're right, currently the Drapes can't be placed in diagonal; we'll update them as soon as possible. Thanks for reporting.

Netseeker2, Bluegenie2, Cherryblu - See above how to fix the "&quote" downloading problem.

Ricberbor3 - The Grand Trianon is a set composed by numerous and various pieces of furniture; most of them incorporate mirrors, but you won't find only mirrors in the Grand Trianon The bed you are talking about is the Loft Bed: you can download the whole set from post #4. As stated in the data sheet (that I suggest you to read, since it's greatly interesting and useful), all our objects are brand new. You don't need the UNI EP, except for 4 objects: the Vanity Table (in the Mirror Bedroom set), the Left Cabinet and the Right Roto-dresser (both in the Loft bed set) and the Temple Fountain (Architecture set).

Elune - You guessed perfectly right: all this creative effort was possible because we decided to join together in a Team; all our personal knowledge and abilities were multiplied by ten! :D

To prevent flashing blue objects you need to install the FLOOR MIRROR

-----------------------------------------------------------
The "Dream Team" members:
Atavera, JWoods, Numenor, Peter_halland, Raquelcesar
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:46 PM
wow what a beautiful project thank you all
Test Subject
#59 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
Wow! It's amazing! The best set ever!Thx for great job! But I've noticed one problem: the middle mirror in the high dresser has a flashing pink texture.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:51 PM
I just cannot believe it!!!!!
OMG.... this is such an incredible wonderful idea you got together and made such a great set!!!!

Thank you all soooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:51 PM
Holly Molly it is grand i cant think what to say but thankyou so much for this fantasic wonderfull collection my simmies will realy want this in their home i will have to get a bigger house wow thanks again :D
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#62 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 12:56 PM
Just stunning. Thank you!
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:09 PM
Incredible collection!! Thank you for the wonderful sets and for allowing recolors of the terrific meshes!
Field Researcher
#64 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:10 PM
I'm stunned and pleased by the teamwork and vision that you've had. I can't wait to put this in my game and try them all out.

I hope that you continue on as the dream team, continue on in other projects.

Kiri
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:13 PM
You all are truly amazing and a great notice to all of the community on team work! I hope and cant wait for another dream team arrival!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:16 PM
I tried to download, but I get the same problems some other people also got. I tried ticking the box, wich I already had ticked, because of problems showing thumbnails. I really would like to download this set, so I hope when I get home I will be able to download it from a different computer, that the problem won't occur. Otherwise I hope that problem might be fixed in the near future, because I really like the sets.
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:23 PM
Great stuff! I downloaded everything.
Tanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#68 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:27 PM
All I can say is WOW! This is truly outstanding work! Thank you so much for all your hard work and my sims will LOVE this

:howdy:

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:29 PM
Both the objects and the concept are great!!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:33 PM
I solved the problem by restarting my computer and using firefox. I've got it all now, except for the EP required things. Thanks guys and gals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal:
Bluegenie2 Designs

Sims:
LIU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#71 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:34 PM
OMGGGGG!!!!! This is so awesome,,,thank you so much for sharing this with us
Test Subject
#72 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:43 PM
I tried the same thing bluegenie did, but alas it didn't work.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:46 PM
I always knew coming here was a good idea. You guys are unbelievable. Wow doesn't say it. :-)
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:49 PM
Accolades to all! I can't even begin to imagine what it took to create all these unique objects. Thank you.
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 1:53 PM
oh my gosh so amazing. thank you so much.
Page 3 of 61