Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 2:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Empty space blocked by an invisible «Destination - For Drop»
I wanted to put a potted plant next to the front wall of my sim's house, but the square is unavailable.

Pescado's Stuck Object Remover reveals that it's an invisible «Destination - For Drop» object. I cannot grab it with MoveObjects. Since the sim had gained a lot of hobby points, I expected it to be a Genie Lamp delivery, but nothing came in a week's rotation, no lamp, no outing reward, ..., and that square is still unavailable.

Ingejones' flamingo reveals no visible portal in that spot. The newspaper delivery, carpool, everything works fine. It's a blank beach lot that I placed there, I built the house, Humble and such already happened the previous week and I'm not experiencing any bugs on the lot apart from this one. My best guess would be a hobby magazine delivery that was interrupted. I would have noticed if the newspaper had not been delivered, but I don't know what days hobby magazines are delivered and I wouldn't notice if it fails to be delivered one week.

I'm not a modder, does anyone please know what that "Destination - For Drop» is?
Screenshots