Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treasure Box *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 24th Dec 2009 at 3:54 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2014 at 5:04 AM by treeag

610 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 468 Feedback Posts, 141 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 25
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Sorry? What's Allah (c.c.)?
Allah (God) is the name used in an "c.c. (Celle Celalühü)" (Arabic as an original reading of the sentence in Latin.), "God is saints and exalted" to the meaning of the phrase.

"-If you leave me, can I come with you too?.."
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#27 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 1:35 PM
Thanks so much for this - very useful in exploring gem combinations for Transfigurification.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:13 PM
Not working for me and neither is the painting, and I did all the steps above too. Oh well. It's still very pretty sitting on my fireplace mantle Thank you for the lovely presents!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 4:15 PM
Super awesome. Thanks!

Your donuts make me go nuts!
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 8:16 PM
I have 2.3 WA and it does not work.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 12:25 AM
I have WA version 2.3 and it works great. I'm able to spawn the gems like normal, which was a huge help since I lost all the gems I collected after a corrupted save.

There are a few little things I noticed, though. I can't place it in a sim's inventory, but that's not too big of a deal. Also, when I got it from buy mode, there were two uncut gems in it so I moved them to my sim's inventory. I could grab them to place them or I could sell them, but there was no option to cut them at all. I wasn't able to try this yet with having it spawn an uncut gem.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:01 AM
Hmm, I think WA is required because it isn't showing up in my game.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 3:16 AM
It's awesome!!! thank you!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:44 AM Last edited by metaterraozma : 27th Dec 2009 at 6:45 AM.
Error Results
I am not too sure but I checked the packages with Indie Stone Fugly Compatibility Checker in both WA 2.3.33.003002 EP and in the original mods folder that has the latest patch.

Please check on these parts:

Doesn't work for me too. I removed every other custom packages and mods and still doesn't work. Also, I have only a single file of the mod but don't know exactly why the checker checked multiple.

P.S.

I transfered the resource.cfg and mods folder in my WA folder instead of the base sims 3 folder, would that be ok? I don't think the dx3d stuff and framework doesn't have to do if the mod will work or not. Please check whatever hexes the mod overrides.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#35 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 10:11 AM
Indie Stone compatability checker is old and busted. It is not useful for objects whatsoever and has only limited usefulness for mods. It's telling you nothing useful there. This definitely does work, in the main Mods\Packages folder under WA - I'm using it myself.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 10:14 AM
It requires WA

Think you could make one with just the regular base game stuff??

And perhaps mesh a chest?

Thanks though.
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 10:19 AM
I have WA 2.3.33 and it works so far. Thank you, treeag!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:23 PM
i hope you make a update for Patch 2.3.3 but it wont work - no interactions???
I hate the automatic patch function from EA Game... i cant play on but all Mods must be newest???

greetings
Cinderella2005
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:03 PM
Yay!
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Indie Stone compatability checker is old and busted. It is not useful for objects whatsoever and has only limited usefulness for mods. It's telling you nothing useful there. This definitely does work, in the main Mods\Packages folder under WA - I'm using it myself.

Yipee!! I got it workin', thanks for the warn that this is obsolete already This proggie gave me confusing ways on what errors to trace. So I retraced everything else out according to all the information posted by pipz here. Thanks everyone! and treeag for this nice mod. I already have every file needed and latest game patches when that thing occured. All I did was to reapply the latest patch and retrace. HAHAHA! WTF!

It's a nice mod indeed. It's WORKIN!! WORKING !! WORKING !!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:53 AM
please makes update for 2.3
Forum Resident
#41 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hades123
please makes update for 2.3

It doesn't need an update. I'm using it and it works just fine with WA 2.3. If it's not working for you, it's a problem on your end. Either you have a conflicting mod, or your framework isn't installed correctly.
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:33 PM
I use WA 2.3 patch and it'll let me buy and place it, but no interactions.

"I don't care what you want. You're getting something anyway."
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 11:54 PM
We ask you to do us to test the mod on 2.3 we should all be grateful
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:21 AM
i have base game and patch 1.8 and this works just fine.
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 12:48 AM
Wow! This is really quite genius! I really am happy about this! Now I don't have to look for the gems all I have to do is get the gems!

Thank you
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 1:46 AM
I have 2.3 and WA and it works -fine- (I just wish it could have platinum and such. XD Oh well; I can suck it up and hunt like I should be doing)

I have to have the d3dx9_31.dll file in BOTH the base game -and- WA bins. If you don't have it both, for those of you that are saying it's not working, that may be why. <3
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:23 PM
Can't believe all the time I have spent in France China and Egypt collecting metals I have around $200,000 stacked up and then I see this lol This would have saved a lot of time.
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 11:11 PM
Hey to everyone having the problem of no functions:

I had the same thing happen it would appear but no functions. When installing make sure your Mods folder is in the WA folder so the WA functions can be there for the treasure if tha makes sense. Heres a website to show u what I mean

http://thesimmersclub.proboards.com...ad=12456&page=1
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 2:36 AM
Still being in buy mode, immediately after my click on the ground to place it in game, it crashed. It looks really great and useful. I can't imagine having other conflicting mods, as I don't have any related to this subject. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ggm92
there is no interactions with me
no one !!!!
help please
i have WA and the 2.2.8 version

same here
Page 2 of 25