Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 28 of 34
Test Subject
#676 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I made an updated version that would work for the current game version. I tested it in my game and it worked without problems. If anyone is interested you can try this (note that unlike the original mod, you need to unzip it).

Thank you so much for updating this!
Test Subject
#677 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 2:33 PM
Will this work with the MC Mod?
Test Subject
#678 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkiegutierrez25
Will this work with the MC Mod?

Yes, they works perfectly.
I use MC Command Center, this mod and the Ul Cheats Extension together
Test Subject
#679 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 1:22 AM
having problems with this cheat.
Quote: Originally posted by clown
Indeed. Edited it. Thanks!

this cheat does not working in sims 4 when you shift click on a sim. not extra options come up for me. please help!!
Scholar
#680 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by samusaran19
this cheat does not working in sims 4 when you shift click on a sim. not extra options come up for me. please help!!

You must manually set the cheat testingcheats to true. The description wrongly says you don't need that.
With MC Command Center you don't need this mod at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#681 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 8:43 PM
Hi I was wondering what this means. When I go to press Add Moodlet it won't let me it says Use GSI or sims.add_buff.
I tried to do the buff one in the cheat console and it didn't work so what is GSI?
Test Subject
#682 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 2:31 AM
I made an updated version that would work for the current game version. I tested it in my game and it worked without problems. If anyone is interested you can try this (note that unlike the original mod, you need to unzip it).

Thank you! =))
Test Subject
#683 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 10:20 AM
I'm just looking for a mod that will allow me to delete the guitars that NPCs feel the need to throw all over the festival areas in San Myshuno. Which of the available options allow this?
Test Subject
#684 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 2:06 AM
Can I get a more detailed version on how to do this on mac? I cannot find the Python33.dll file for some reason.
Scholar
#685 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 6:29 PM Last edited by Morphar : 7th Feb 2017 at 8:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by adorkableanna
Can I get a more detailed version on how to do this on mac? I cannot find the Python33.dll file for some reason.

Download the updated mod here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...=1&goto=newpost

Place in Mods folder and unzip.
Remove the .zip file.

Thats all and it is no differant for Mac.
Don't forget to set testingcheat to true.
Test Subject
#686 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 10:03 AM
Is there any replecement mod that has the following:
- Destry object
- repair object
- cheat sim info : add/remove traits, add/remove moodlet (by far the easiest thing if you want to change something from a NPC)
- make cowplant hungry
- create a sim (male/female)
- unlock upgrade on objects
This debug mod had everything, I really hope that it will get recreated soon... Cause the replacement mod above really pales in comparision.
Test Subject
#687 Old 24th Dec 2016 at 10:02 AM
Nevermind. I found out that Mc Command Center enables the exact same debug cheats that were available with this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#688 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 4:31 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#689 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:38 PM
Thanks you so very much for your hard work, and helping file.. Wonderful stuff, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#690 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:38 PM
Thanks you so very much for your hard work, and helping file.. Wonderful stuff, Thank you!
Test Subject
#691 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 9:12 PM
the debug mod is not working with my games can someone explain ive downloaded it and don't know what wrong with it won't work please help thank you
Lab Assistant
#692 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:56 AM
None works for me.

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Test Subject
#693 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:10 AM
I miss this mod so much D:
Test Subject
#694 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:23 PM
Guys, just download Mc Command mod. In the mod there is a option to active the debug script mod and is working just fine. Theres another cheats there too. Good luck!!
Scholar
#695 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 3:45 PM
To all of you that say it's not working:
It's working.

In the description it says that the mod enables Testing cheats true, it is not. You have to set that yourself.
Better though is to use MC Command Center mod that is supported all days in a week.
Test Subject
#696 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:15 PM
Default Howw can i enable debug cheats ??
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
To all of you that say it's not working:
It's working.

In the description it says that the mod enables Testing cheats true, it is not. You have to set that yourself.
Better though is to use MC Command Center mod that is supported all days in a week.
Howww can i enable debug cheats in mc command centerr ?? is there any way to do that ? i need cheats in my game !!
Test Subject
#697 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elias99
Howww can i enable debug cheats in mc command centerr ?? is there any way to do that ? i need cheats in my game !!

1. Make sure you have most recent version of MC Command Center. (Can't be sure instructions will work otherwise.)
2. Go in game
3. Click on a computer in the game and choose MC Command Center
4. Choose MCCC Settings at the top
5. Click on Notification/Console/Menu Settings
6. Click on Console Command Settings
7. Then pick Debug Commands in Cheats and then Enabled
8. Restart your game!

Hope this works
Test Subject
#698 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:38 PM
Default Thankssss
Quote: Originally posted by naomeh
1. Make sure you have most recent version of MC Command Center. (Can't be sure instructions will work otherwise.)
2. Go in game
3. Click on a computer in the game and choose MC Command Center
4. Choose MCCC Settings at the top
5. Click on Notification/Console/Menu Settings
6. Click on Console Command Settings
7. Then pick Debug Commands in Cheats and then Enabled
8. Restart your game!

Hope this works

Thankss sooo muchhh , i really appreciate it <3 :D
Test Subject
#699 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 4:42 PM
Note to some of the folks having issues with this mod since the update - please make sure you have used 7zip to unzip the zip file into your mod folder. The unzip will create a new folder in the mod folder with the mod files in it. Previously it was okay to just drop the zip file into the mods folder. This is apparently no longer the case.

I just wanted to share what made this work for me, because all the posts suggesting I load MC Command center didn't really work for me as I simply didn't want to deal with remembering how to spell "testingcheatsenabled true" at 3 am. While MCCC is an awesome mod, it just does way more than I wanted.

For a good time call...er...click www.sims2workshop.com!
Lab Assistant
#700 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 11:39 AM

Hey, can I still use this?
Page 28 of 34