Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romantic eyes *UPDATED 30 august 2006*: added eyes for VAMPIRE *UPDATED 23 june 2006 *: added multi-wearable contacts *UPDATED 26 june 2006 *:added default replacements

by ciboulettebis Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:55 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2006 at 10:45 PM by ciboulettebis : add vampire eyes

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:14 PM
Beautiful! I was looking for new defaults and I think these eyes will be just perfect!
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:55 PM
I love them, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 9:23 AM
Sensational! Gorgeous....downloaded all versions! thank you!!!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:28 AM
Those eyes look really really beautiful~~~~~thanks a lot!
Sorry! ... although I think so, I still has the stupid question with exceptional caution:

" The file romantic eyes_all colors.zip includes the contents of romantic romantic eyes_blue.zip,eyes_brown.rar , ...., etc. ,5 colors separately? "

...so I also downloaded the file eyes_blue.zip to confirm.................
...haha! Please don't laugh at me ! ^^
Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nidai5

" The file romantic eyes_all colors.zip includes the contents of romantic romantic eyes_blue.zip,eyes_brown.rar , ...., etc. ,5 colors separately? "

I renamed each package according to the color group it belongs to. so you should find the one you don't want easily.
the file "all-colors" contains all the colors as genetic except the yellow vampire eyes I have added later.
Instructor
#56 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
beautiful!!!!! thanks so much!!!
hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:30 PM
**jaw drop** they're freaking AMAZING!!!! **default download**
weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:45 AM
These are absolutely amazing! Thank you very much for sharing them, they're currently the only eyes I have in-game. There's a good amount of variety but not so much that I'm drowning in eyes. Plus, every single color is absolutely gorgeous. Again, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#59 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 1:32 PM
The Vampire-Eyes are great and looks very beautiful in the game!
They are now the default ones for my Vampires!
Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 6:09 PM
These are very beautiful and eye catching. I especially love the green and brown ones. Thank you!

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~Nage~*~
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:55 PM
One word : FANTASTIC! Thank to share with us your amazing creations!

Simsilicious! <3
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:03 AM
These eyes are absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to have them in my game. Personally, I think they're the best eyes on the site. The amount of variety is perfect - the differences are very subtle, yet they don't all look the same. And I love the glassy effect. I'm sure they'll go wonderfully with many of Enaylas skin tones.

One question though; any chance you'd make a Hazel set?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkness Lethal
One question though; any chance you'd make a Hazel set?

Hum....I'm not sure to anderstand what "hazel" means (I'm french). I thought it was a kind of brown, but there's already browns in this set, so I assume I miss something....
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th May 2007 at 11:46 PM
lol yeah hazel is a weird term. it's green/brown. gorgeous eyes, by the way.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:51 AM
These are just beautiful :D
Instructor
#66 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:22 AM
Nice realistic colors and lots of shine, but not too much. Thanks!
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 5:15 AM
I love these, they are exactly what I needed. The contacts are perfect! THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 2:00 AM
GAH these are gorgeous!
I have too many eyes in my game already. . . but I may clear some out for these!
(:

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#69 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:26 PM
Would be nice to have the red ones as vampire defaults, any possibility you might make them?
Hugs Saga ^_^
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 9:07 PM
these are beautiful
Instructor
#71 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 10:27 PM
Excellent work! Just waht I need to get rid of those awful Maxis "plastic" eyes.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#72 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 9:32 AM
Thanks! :D
Page 3 of 3