Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 14
Test Subject
#276 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
Woooow...I'm speechless. Simply amazing!
...I also have a strange urge to play thief now
Test Subject
#277 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:18 PM
You guys did a really good job ^_^ Keep it up!

While downloading this stuff of yours, I came to think of witch hunters and I started to wonder if it would be possible to make a bonfire for witches, it was in those ages they would burn them. I'm not any good at creating stuff myself, but it'd be really cool if you could make something like that.

Aisanai koto... Sore mo ai da ne
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 8:55 PM
Thank you for this great resource!! This is perfect if you are starting a medieval theme!

Small question, does anyone know where I can find an item to give my sims body skill + fitness that goes with this theme? Or what are you tactics to accomplish this in game?
Lab Assistant
#279 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 7:54 PM
This is a bit too much awesome for my puny brain to handle. Thanks, guys.
Test Subject
#280 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 8:19 PM
OMG!!! Thanx to everyone who made this!! I wanted to start my game over with a theme and I chose Medieval!! THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!! JUST BRILLIANT !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#281 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:28 PM
I just thought I should drop a note here because, as someone else pointed out, just clicking thanks doesn't seem to cover it. I've been using this set for at least a year and a half and recently did a reinstall of the Sims 2 after having built a new computer. I'm redownloading the whole set because I can't fnd my backup disk, yes it's a pain but I love this set so much that it's worth every second. Thank you all so much for the time and effort that went into this project. Literally every sim family I've ever made (since this set went live that is) included some aspect of this set.

P.S. Lethe, I so love that little Snape avatar.

Beverly M. Bryant
Billion Dollar Baby Extraordinaire
Test Subject
#282 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 1:26 AM
T.T its so beautiful i can't stop crying! it's all i'll ever need for my medevil sims T.T
i'll thank you a milli times in my stories T.T
(tears of joy!!!!)
Scholar
#283 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 1:34 AM
This Set is Really Awesome! Thanks All!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#284 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:10 AM
The stuff awesomeness is made of! Thanks!
Test Subject
#285 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 3:18 PM
This is an amazing set! I've never downloaded this much custom content at once, I swear. Your efforts really paid off, and I'm still reeling at both the sheer awesome and your commendable generosity in offering all of this stuff, no doubt the result of hour upon hour of hard work, for free! My hat goes off to you.

I do have one issue, though; I'm a bit of a noob to Simdom, so the solution may be something ridiculously simple. Either way, I can't figure this out: whenever I try to enter a lot that houses a Sim wearing the wizard robes (I think the problem is with the mesh, because it does this with several recolors, too), the game crashes itself. It works fine otherwise, and with other custom content, so I'm pretty sure it's the robes doing this. I've reinstalled the .RAR file the robes are in and erased and re-stuck 'em in my Downloads folder over and over again but I still get this error. They show up fine when I'm making a Sim; there's only ever an error when I try to play one that's wearing them. No one else seems to have such a problem here, so I'm terribly confused! If it helps any, I'm running Vista without any expansion packs--and yes, I do take the stuff I download out of any sub-folders that get generated when I unzip them. Also, it might be worth noting that the prince meshes in the same .RAR file seem to work absolutely fine--i.e. I can play families with Sims wearing 'em with no problems.

Sorry for the whiny ramble--and once again, guys, thank you so very much for all of this fantastic stuff!
Test Subject
#286 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 9:27 AM
thanks for the amazing set!!
Test Subject
#287 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:40 PM
Default Thank you so much for the Medival Objects
do you know that i couldn't find any other type of bread anywhere? I really needed it for my baker family, and i needed many of the othe objects for my medival/elf themed neighborhood.
Test Subject
#288 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 6:13 PM
Mine stop downloading halfway through! :angry:
Lab Assistant
#289 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:43 PM
i downloaded ALMOST ALL of the medievial stuff! great work! you guys should do another theme, like oh idk umm...pioneers? native american? lol.

Girl Addicted To Sims
Forum Resident
#290 Old 14th May 2009 at 3:36 PM
Not to sound like a parrot, but this is an amazing endeavor! I must say, my favorite part outside of the actual content is how you guys took the time to tie it all together with a little story. That really sets the mood!
Now if only I had any/all of the expansion packs mentioned. All I have is University. (Used to have Nightlife, but...sigh...broken disc makes me sad.)
Test Subject
#291 Old 23rd May 2009 at 8:25 PM
Are you kidding?!
This is the most amazing thing I´ve EVER seen!
Test Subject
#292 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:03 PM Last edited by Mekkiepoo : 12th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM. Reason: edit to add thanks :)
Most of these don't work for me...
I used the Clean installer.. but most of the custom items (ie the ladder, the horses)... half of the objects are blinking blue. I downloaded CEP, that didn't seem to work.. not sure what I'm doing wrong

All the outfits work fine, just the buildings that are giving me problems..
I have all the expansions installed.
Test Subject
#293 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:47 PM
This is really good and i will use them all with great pleasure. Great work and well done they're fantastic.
Test Subject
#294 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM
Um The guild masters has not logged in for a long time and I am afriad to download this. Can anyone tell me if its safe to download this? By the way, awesome!
Test Subject
#295 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:29 PM
This is incredible! I can't believe how much time and effort must have gone into this! You rock!
Test Subject
#296 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:22 PM
Well thank you, this is one of my favorite set ever! And it's great!

I have only one weird question - is it possible to get the old version of spyglass, since I don't have 'free time' and the new one doesn't work with my game (I have all EP, except Free time).

I'd be thankful for your answer!

Thanks again
Test Subject
#297 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 1:53 PM
Default FINALLY MY (4 months)SEARCH IS OVER!!
thx thx thx thx thx
ALLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

I THINK M GETTING MAD
OUT OF EXITEMENT!!
M ROLLING ON MY FLOOR
Test Subject
#298 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 8:32 PM
This is absolutely amazing! I'm astounded at the detail and extensive modeling you've done. Thank you so much! I highly appreciate your time My sims are gonna time travel :D
Test Subject
#299 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 2:21 AM
Default Umm
Could you make wiz/warlock outfits for HBB or BBB ?
Please. Ty in advance
Test Subject
#300 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 4:29 PM
AMAZING!!!!! it's the only thing i can say, AMAZING!!!!!
Page 12 of 14