Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Llamaputer - *Working* English-Llamish translator *with custom sounds*!

by Dynamic Duo Posted 1st Apr 2006 at 5:35 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:19 AM by Dynamic Duo : April Fool! :)

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:17 PM
This is a "April Fool"...Or whatever its called.

I guess all it gives u is a, "HaHa, 1st April, You got pWned!"
Scholar
#27 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:17 PM Last edited by zookini : 1st Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM.
Pphhhh, *.lla file extension? Good one guys! :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:25 PM
Omg, I almost got tricked...^^
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:27 PM
i cant download this i have WinRAR it says it doesnt know what program it is and windows cant open it HUH??? any one have any idea how i can get this? thanks in advance. crouchygirl
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:29 PM
super-cali-llama-listic-expee-llama-docious!

~boys are like lava lamps... fun to watch but not too bright~
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:31 PM Last edited by CamyLee Jinn : 1st Apr 2006 at 9:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by crouchygirl
i cant download this i have WinRAR it says it doesnt know what program it is and windows cant open it HUH??? any one have any idea how i can get this? thanks in advance. crouchygirl

yeah, what's with the "lla document"? I know llama starts with "lla" but...I think you're pushing it too far with this llama thing...

Is it so small a thing
To have enjoy'd the sun,
To have lived light in the spring,
To have loved, to have thought, to have done...

~~Find some of my stuff at www.simplysimsational.org~~
Forum Resident
#32 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:33 PM
Argh, you got me that time... well, it wouldn't be fun otherwise, would it ?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Madness : 1st Apr 2006 at 7:44 PM.
Curiosity got the best of me, so I tried changing the extension to zip & rar & 7z. No dice on any of them. Then I tried just changing the .lla extension to .package. Now they show up in S2PCI. The item itself appears as a game object w/ the description, "Tha Llamaputer - Fully working... April Fool!!! ". The dictionary file is an empty package.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM
I dont think this is a joke if it is its just stupid and how did you make the screenys if its a joke?
Forum Resident
#35 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:46 PM
.lla-files are special MYL2 files that can be extracted by renaming them to .package.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:45 PM
Wait, none of these posts are clear...what do you need to change to get the translator working.

I still hate LLAMAS
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM
OK that was clear
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM
How did FAT D post at a time after me, and yet my post is after his??????????

DAMN LLAMA SLIMY WORK AT FOOT
Forum Resident
#39 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:51 PM
I still haven't found a valid extension for the dictionary, but I can clearly see the computer has no custom BHAVs, and anyway real-time sound and translation generation seem highly unlikely.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:11 PM
I've been wondering what's w/ all this Llama BS anyways. I absolutely hate that damn mascot who runs into the dorms only to make noise & set off the sprinklers.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:26 PM
many peanuts and sugar for you! :D

#42 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:30 PM
hahaha this is rad, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Panic Wolf : 1st Apr 2006 at 8:42 PM.
This llama thing is going too far! :gonemad: Very funny, guys, good for a laugh. :bandit:

A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic to an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:44 PM
Once again, another brilliant and creative creation from you two! Fantastic!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:52 PM
Yet another reason to stay infront of the computer every minute of the day.... Will I ever see the light of the sun again? *dramatic sigh* But wait! Why, it's 7 AM in Pleasantview and everything is so bright and pretty! Ah, virtual sunlight!

*Crazy? Me...? lol*

Thanks a bunch for this little gem - I see loads of idle hours being filled with lots of fun XD
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 8:54 PM
This is great! I am loving the llama stuff, heehee!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM
Freakin' specTACular!
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:25 PM
u guys are very, very sad puppys!! (or should I say llama's) You guys rock!

I dont repeat gossip, so listen very carefully the first time...
The ModFather
retired moderator
#49 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riotmaker
Edit its definatly not a renamed pakage file and the file type yeilds no way of opening it
:hdown:

Quote: Originally posted by Madness
I tried just changing the .lla extension to .package. Now they show up in S2PCI. The item itself appears as a game object w/ the description, "Tha Llamaputer - Fully working... April Fool!!! "
:clap:

Quote:
The dictionary file is an empty package.

...or it's not a package at all
Hex editor anyone?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#50 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 9:37 PM Last edited by zookini : 1st Apr 2006 at 9:42 PM.
Hey I just renamed it and opened it in LlamaPe. I opened the GMDC and it looked like the pic. There are some audio referece files there, but the only thing is that the catalogue description CTSS said up above. Good one guys... :D

EDIT: Just noticed that the files say MTS2, not MYL2....

Page 2 of 6