Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2451 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
Yes, 1.38 is the patch for Supernatural so it will remain the same once you install it.

Sweetness, thanks.

2 hours till midnight. Let's see what Origin has for me then.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2452 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:06 AM
I just got back from my daily target trip, and I squeeled with joy! They were stocking up the Sims 3: Supernatural, unfortunately I wasn't able to buy a copy!

Anyways to my point, there's a Buy 1 get 50% off on all Sims titles at Target, so for all you peeps that haven't pre-ordered or are going to make your way up to some retail store, I'd recommend you rather go to Target and pick up one of those Sim titles that you know aren't worth the cost ( I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU GENERATIONS. KPST, TLS, AND MSS) along with the brand new and scrumptious pumpkin pie of Supernatural.

That is all.
Field Researcher
#2453 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:13 AM
I'm glad to hear they're getting things ready. It's 4:12 in the mornng where I live, and I hope the game will be available on Origin at 4:12. The fact that they're stocking it up sounds like good news it's coming close. And sorry you weren't able to buy a copy
Test Subject
#2454 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:35 AM
I just got an email from amazon that said the download was released, but when i checked on it, its still unavailable to download. liars!
Top Secret Researcher
#2455 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:47 AM
Going to the store now to pick up my copy. :3
Field Researcher
#2456 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:01 AM
It doesn't seem to be available on Origin yet
Mad Poster
#2457 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Going to the store now to pick up my copy. :3

You always get games among the first. I'm not getting mine till thursday by mail. Please take many pictures and share with us
Eminence Grise
#2458 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
You always get games among the first. I'm not getting mine till thursday by mail. Please take many pictures and share with us

He's in Malaysia... the early side of the dateline

Yes please Emino! screens! You might want to start a new thread, this one is getting... long, lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2459 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:24 AM
I tried to pass the time...

...not enough time passed.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Eminence Grise
#2460 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:31 AM
Downloadable on Origin right now, on good authority... I ordered at Gamefly, not there yet ><
Lab Assistant
#2461 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:32 AM
Mines still enroute via mail. Can't wait tho :D
Lab Assistant
#2462 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Downloadable on Origin right now, on good authority... I ordered at Gamefly, not there yet ><

I can confirm it is now downloadable on Origin. Just got a text from my bank and an email from EA. Downloading now.
Test Subject
#2463 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
I can confirm also! If it doesn't look like it's working just reload your games!

I've never had PEPS before..
Oh my god, this is so exciting!!
Field Researcher
#2464 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:47 AM
And it looks like I'll have to wait until the 7th to download it in my country.
Mad Poster
#2465 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:48 AM
It might to be available until 12 am west coast time. It's only 9:48 here.
Field Researcher
#2466 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:53 AM
Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to download it? If so, what country do you live in?

I live in the UK, so I might have to wait until the 7th to be able to download it, that's the date it will be in UK stores.
Test Subject
#2467 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by petallotus
I can confirm it is now downloadable on Origin. Just got a text from my bank and an email from EA. Downloading now.

Seconded. Downloaded here, no pre-order at 9:40pm Arizona Time.

more pics @ pixelplayground
Eminence Grise
#2468 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerbu
Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to download it? If so, what country do you live in?

I live in the UK, so I might have to wait until the 7th to be able to download it, that's the date it will be in UK stores.

Yeah, Zerbu, European releases are always on a different date (usually later, but not always). Applies to download as well as box. That's normal.
Inventor
#2469 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:08 AM
I'm really tempted to download via Origin, but I've never downloaded a game from Origin before (except the Create-a-Pet standalone) Is running the game much different if I download instead of buy from the store?

Also, what's the deal with SecuROM? Is it still bad?
Test Subject
#2470 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyami
I'm really tempted to download via Origin, but I've never downloaded a game from Origin before (except the Create-a-Pet standalone) Is running the game much different if I download instead of buy from the store?

I've downloaded each EP since Generations on Origin with no problems. The games can be un-installed and re-installed with no issues and I find it nice to not have discs to deal with. There is a shortcut icon on my desktop once the game is downloaded and installed and it launches the game with a simple double-click! easy-peasy.
Eminence Grise
#2471 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:16 AM

Well, the paranoid among us would tell you it's spyware, but it doesn't do anything any other online gaming service such as Steam doesn't do (does collect data about your gaming habits). You shouldn't notice any difference at all running the game.

As for the DRM, I haven't seen complaints about the version of SecuROM that comes with Origin.
Test Subject
#2472 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:20 AM

Last I've read Origin has unlimited downloads throughout any computer.

Unless I'm thinking of something COMPLETELY different.
Field Researcher
#2473 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:21 AM
I want to buy the digital copy from Origin but I have one question. I never bought a digital copy before and I wonder if I can download the game every time I want or is a 1 time only thing ? Because I fear i might erase it by mistake and then what .... ?
Eminence Grise
#2474 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sprue
I want to buy the digital copy from Origin but I have one question. I never bought a digital copy before and I wonder if I can download the game every time I want or is a 1 time only thing ? Because I fear i might erase it by mistake and then what .... ?

You can redownload as much as you want. You just can't run it on more than one computer at once.
Forum Resident
#2475 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:26 AM
I got my copy from origin playing it now.
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 99 of 105