Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tennis Collection Set

by caz100 Posted 19th Jul 2005 at 2:13 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2005 at 2:16 PM by caz100

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
#51 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:47 AM
Haven't checked your posts of late, but found a tennis racket on this site:
http://www.max3d.it/simsite/

He's got all sorts of fun stuff. It's under Single Items and then Decorative. For now it's just something to put in the corner, but eventually... I like the idea someone else had about a Sports expansion. I found a basketball net on here, but now I just need to find the court!

Great work! Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 12:05 AM
Anyone willing to make that racket into an accessory? Then we could at least come close to making it look like tennis, for movies or pictures.

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Field Researcher
#53 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:48 PM
Cool! I wish my sims could play tennis! It would be fun to watch them!
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:58 PM
I like it too! Great work!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:43 PM
Can you make /or everyone/ a football set?! PLZ!

"Long live FREEDOM, where I come from, place that I call HOME!"(Ignite - A Place Called Home)
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:09 PM
you are the best
Forum Resident
#57 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 11:38 AM
Cheers!, very nicely done too - just what I need to start 'The All Simland Lawn Tennis Club' - many thanks for sharing!...

P.S. Strawberries & Cream anyone?...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:44 PM
wow a tennis court good job, it would be so cool if you could get it to so sims could play tennis
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:32 PM
This is really nice. It'll look great on my lots! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:41 AM Last edited by Eep : 10th Jul 2008 at 7:15 AM.
First, only 3 tiles/floor sections are necessary, as they can be rotated anyway. Second, it would be easier to just use a fence "line" to lay the lines instead of using tiles/floors--that way the lines can be over ANY surface. Third, the tennis net should be a smaller crosshatch pattern (the holes are too big).
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
Default Where do you find the tiles in the game?
Quote: Originally posted by Eep
First, only 3 tiles/floor sections are necessary, as they can be rotated anyway. Second, it would be easier to just use a fence "line" to lay the lines instead of using tiles/floors--that way the lines can be over ANY surface. Third, the tennis net should be a smaller crosshatch pattern (the holes are too big).

Where do you find the tiles in the game?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:11 AM
Oddly enough, only in the infinite/all category. Why people have to put stuff EXPLICITLY in that "category" is beyond me when "miscellaneous" will suffice (and be FAR less aggravating/annoying/frustrating/irritating to search)!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 8:02 PM
thanks you know my father loves tennis and i think this is awsome
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:51 AM
I was thinking, you could use the swing's animation? Could work. But I dont know anything about this
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:58 PM
nice but where do u get the floor?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 1:29 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 9:38 AM
I'd like to have this, but I find the court too huge to be practical, even if only for decorative purposes. The longest item in the game (skating rinks aside) is the bowling stage, and even that only requires 12 tiles. The football goal has 11. The basketball yard is 5x5 and you can put two together, which looks nice.

I know that I could actually make it smaller, but this needs too many parts. As awesome work as this is, I'd prefer it to be a single item, like the ones I have mentioned.
Page 3 of 3