Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GreenAcres

by ung999 Posted 23rd Apr 2010 at 10:14 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 10:45 PM
I saw the pictures and thought, 'this looks like an ung home', and it is!! Who else would build with such precision and beauty! :lovestruc thank you again ung!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
I saw the pictures and thought, 'this looks like an ung home', and it is!! Who else would build with such precision and beauty! :lovestruc thank you again ung!

Thank you DD , seems you know me pretty well!!
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:47 AM
Fantastic architecture, congrats!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 12:57 AM
Beautiful home! Great Job!
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 9:48 PM
looks great! Nice work, i really like the colors!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 10:56 PM
Hello ung, you have such amazing creations, i loved the beach house! amazing.
Listen, i cannot install the house cause of the updates to the sims 3, im really sad cause i really wanted to play in that house, it's just way 2 amazing ^.^
Can you help me with this problem?
Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 12:52 AM
Thanks for all the compliments on my lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sonekas
Hello ung, you have such amazing creations, i loved the beach house! amazing.
Listen, i cannot install the house cause of the updates to the sims 3, im really sad cause i really wanted to play in that house, it's just way 2 amazing ^.^
Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks.

I'd like to help but really sorry that I don't know how because I have my game updated to the latest version already. Anyway, thanks for enjoying my house.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 4:47 AM
I would love to be able to play it but it needs HELS.... so yeah looks nice anyway
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 6:33 AM
ahh i downloaded this house but it says the lots too big to fit anywhere. do you know how to fix this problem!!?!?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by car1ssaaa
ahh i downloaded this house but it says the lots too big to fit anywhere. do you know how to fix this problem!!?!?

GreenAcres is located at Pinochle Pinnacle, Sunset Valley which is a commercial lot, bulldoze it and change it to residential lot before placing the lot.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 2:43 PM
how do you change a commercial lot to residential?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by car1ssaaa
how do you change a commercial lot to residential?

Click on the lot and choose the left icon - change lot type to residential and click ok.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 6:24 AM
Extraordinary !; You're starting to convince me to change to Sims 3

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 11:29 PM
erm there are 5 spots at the Pinochle Pinnacle and they arnt 64 * 64! wat do i do
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 1:49 AM
I dont want to sound rude but you need to fix the lot dimension! there is no lot in sunset valley that is 64x64 except for the park and the military base! This lot is beautiful but i cant use it! Its like a decoration hanging on the wall! Ive spent 3 hours trying to figure out where in town i should place it because Pinochle Pinnacle has only 5 slots and they range from 30x20 to 40x40! So can you show me in a diagram of where we should put this LOT because i am FUSTRATED!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 4:23 AM
Nice use of the bauhaus set. Luckily I have it so I can download this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinyrazor
I dont want to sound rude but you need to fix the lot dimension! there is no lot in sunset valley that is 64x64 except for the park and the military base! This lot is beautiful but i cant use it! Its like a decoration hanging on the wall! Ive spent 3 hours trying to figure out where in town i should place it because Pinochle Pinnacle has only 5 slots and they range from 30x20 to 40x40! So can you show me in a diagram of where we should put this LOT because i am FUSTRATED!

tinyrazor, I'm sorry that I should upload a pic of where the exact location is. It's actually a commercial lot - Pinochle Pond (Fishing Spot). Bulldoze this lot and change it to residential before placing this lot. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks for enjoying my house. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:08 PM
awesome house ! I wish I could make houses like this how did you make the stairs that go into the basement ? and how did you actually make the walk-out basement ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vici30
awesome house ! I wish I could make houses like this how did you make the stairs that go into the basement ? and how did you actually make the walk-out basement ?

Thank you for enjoying my house!

There are lots of useful tutorials found in this link:
http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...lding_Tutorials

Hope this helps!
~ung
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 7:10 PM
most beautiful house I seen in awhile! wish I had HEL, just so I can download it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:01 AM
Awesome Pool!!! how do you do it, please tell me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by b-dude
Awesome Pool!!! how do you do it, please tell me

I don't know what you actually meant. The pool is just an ordinary pool, no cheat required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 12:23 AM
LUV UR WORK
Page 1 of 2