Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 4:00 AM
I like long-haired cats the best, but all kitties are cute and precious to me.
This was my cat who passed away last year... His name was Lolo. In the black and white pic he is sitting under a lamp table. in the bigger pic he is squinting a bit, probably because of camera flash. Sadly, these are the only photos I have of him.
Screenshots

Whatever makes people happy they should just do it, cause time is a mere scratch and life is nothing.
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 12:04 PM
All cats are beautiful and sweet for me.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 12:58 PM
I love all kitties! I especially like all black kitties, and calico kitties!
Plus, fluffy kitties! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:04 PM
Ahh they are so cute, every cat in the world is goergus to look at. I love kittens!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 5:24 PM
Definitely black cats! I can't remember its type :/
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 8:40 PM
I love Birmans
They are ssooo cute to me,and they are fuzzzzzzy
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 8:08 PM
I love Russian Blues, but my two current cats are "ordinary". (No breed)
Inventor
#33 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 11:05 PM
No particular model, i mean breed of cat is my favourite. Im currently pwned by two moggies, one a tortoiseshell female, aged 12, and a black n white male, aged 3.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:29 AM
I like bombay cats, it's a race that by just seeing/hearing the name you have no idea what cat is that
They are the witches black cats
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...qGovT36ksM5M%3A

I love them because, black cats and also because my cat is one too <33
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 6:41 PM Last edited by BMVagabond : 8th Jun 2016 at 11:19 PM.
I have a Siberian named Ashton, they're my faves <3

EDIT: take a look at my other post, I didnt realize i posted twice lol
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 5:32 AM
Gun to my head, I would have to say Tortoiseshells. My Hillie is one and she truly has "Tort-itude." It is the best! :lovestruc
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:17 PM
I love Siberians so much, I have one and I also have a cute little Tuxedo cat too. I've both adopted them when they were 2 (they're both currently 8). Ashton was from a shelter and Zev was from a foster family.
This is Ashton, he's a chubby baby and he loves getting tucked into bed.

And this is Zev, he likes to roll over on my feet.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:02 AM
Out of all the cats I've known, my recently deceased fur baby Socks was a Norwegian Forest Cat with black and white Tux markings was my favorite. In fact in our family, over the course of our being together, we had 2 black cats (one Domestic Shorthair, the other a Bombay\Burmese mix without teeth) 4 tuxes (2 Shorthaired, 2 Norwegian Forest Cats, one of which was grey and white with a nose like a teddy bear) and a Cow cat (Lived to age 21 and suffered from feline dementia in the end).

Couple that with the rescue center hand rearing program to turn feral kittens into domestic kittens and the number is about 30-40 that I had in my life and in every little way, each cat was special to me.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 8:12 PM
I really like Persian cats and Sphynx cats, too. They're like polar opposites but I love them both haha

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Alchemist
#40 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:57 PM
Hi.
I like a lot of breeds, but my favorites are Maine coon, Bengal and the British shorthair

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#41 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 2:30 AM
Maine coons! I love all of them but I love those fluffy ginger maines.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 3:38 AM
Have owned a pair of your standard orange tabby cats so I guess I'll have to go with them.

Big female on the left is WōW, her name is a stupid story of how I fail at spelling. On the right is the male Tigger. I prefer to call him Tigg.

We had to make "that" decision 2 years ago with WōW. Intestinal tumor that vet didn't feel confident in the removal of.
She was 12 years old and apparently it isn't uncommon for older females to get.

Tigg is now 10 and still kicking about even after living most of his life with heart worms. I'm guessing he aquired them as a kitten before we got him. He pukes a lot and requires the occasional steroid pill to help with his cough fits, but he still has enough life in him to harass me daily so I figure he is still has more days left in him.

Imgur Link 2 More Photos
Also have a pair of cat snakes. Mink is no longer with us due to cancer and I don't yet have images of our new boy Ermine.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 6:07 AM
Whats Your Favorite Type of Cat?
i have one too
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:04 PM
I adore 'Egyptian Maus', they are so beautiful. I love how their spots are only on the tips of the fur. And the white coat is gorgeous.
I also love 'Norwegian Forest Cats', they are big and fluffy. I also really like their huge paws.

Page 2 of 2