Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:19 AM
I also like dogs, rabbits, pandas, ferrets, llamas, alpacas, pigs, goats, cows, wild cats, meerkats, pigeons :3
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 3:04 PM
Nothing is cuter than a cat. :lovestruc Dogs drool and mine tends to throw up in a car ride but then there's cats.

We have the fluffiest, mellowest cat in the world. She loves everyone (including our dog, they are best buds and nap together all the time) and if you are in her spot, she will glare at you then plop herself on top of you, where her spot was. She is very beautiful, a polydactyl cat (more toes than usual, huge adorable paws), orange long-haired female with Persian and Siamese ancestors.By the way, if you scroll down to "Breeding" on that Wiki page, you will see that there is a certain type of cats from Ithaca, New York called "Ithacats".

She's an Ithacat.
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:13 AM
rats <3 they are cute and smart :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th May 2015 at 12:28 PM
my fav would be... wolves!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 8:11 AM
:lovestruc My Favorite animal other than cats are foxes and wolf.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 2:11 PM
the cheetah
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by terkiey
Thats not an animal, lol.

My fav would be a dog if it wasn't cats. ( I have a dog )
actually butterflies are insects which ARE ANIMALS
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:25 AM
Mine is rather odd...
Does crows/ravens count? Because I love them, such intelligence

but if doesn't count, i like panthers, because they are just like bigger cats >.<
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 6:49 PM Last edited by TheR4V3N : 15th Nov 2016 at 6:51 PM. Reason: Grammar mistakes
Quote: Originally posted by dudu666
rats <3 they are cute and smart :D

Same here, I adore rats too. They are such amazing creatures.
I have had eight pet rats over all. I have two pet rats currently: a black broken caped fancy called 'Olive' and a fawn broken caped fancy called 'Myfanwy'.

Page 2 of 2