Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Skins

by Enayla Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by Enayla

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM
*Cheers Enayla on*
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 2:46 PM
Wonderful! I like your skins, they're fantastic
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM
I noticed a problem with Pixie Rust - The female elder fit and normal body uses a fit adult male texture. It looks REALLY weird. :X
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 10:01 AM
Oh my goodness everything you do is so amazing! You're an artist queen. Your tones just look soso real. awesome shading. Oh my sims would be so boring and flat without the pristine tones you do, they're something special! And these are beautiful THANK YOU for sharing your creations, I just love it!
sugarfree sugarette
#105 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:40 PM
One word: AWSOME!
I love your creations. Thank you for those beautiful skintones *hugs* :D

Ina

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#106 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:56 PM
Default Warlokk linked skintones?
I love your skintones. They're great! Do you have any that link to the meshes in Warlokk's Hi-Res BodyShape Collection? If not, will you be releasing any anytime soon? [I hope ]
Field Researcher
#107 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:16 AM
The skins and the pictures speak for themselves. Enayla strikes back!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 4:05 PM
Brilliant Enaya ¡great work! thank you so much!

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:42 AM
Your skintones are always so amazing! I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. They are so so so gorgeous! Thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
#110 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:09 PM
Thank you for sharing your beautiful skins, you are very talented, really nice work!
Test Subject
#111 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:01 PM
I likkkkee your Skintones, nothing i can more say.

My Tattoo`s now by >>> http://www.pimp-my-sims.com/ <<<
Test Subject
#112 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:06 AM
Enayla, you are talented your skins are perfect!! thank you so much for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:39 AM
i would love to see these as a default... they are just superb! I love these... just amazing... thank you thank you!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Scholar
#114 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:21 PM
Love it! I'd like to have a pixie skin set for default replacement - pleaaase! :P

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#115 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:44 PM
I have to say... wonderful,like always! Thank you again for sharing such wonderful skins!
*downloads*
Field Researcher
#116 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 10:10 PM
Wow!! You produce such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing these with us!!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Field Researcher
#117 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:01 PM
they're great, look very realistic and love the tones of them

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#118 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:05 AM
Default Thanks!
I love all your work so much, your skins and eyes are definantly the best. I have every one of them in my game. Keep up the awesome work ^.^.
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:23 AM
Another set of absolutely amazing skin tones of one of my favorite creators on MTS2. I absolutely LOVE "Pixie Light" and "Pixie Rust" - I made them defaults for my Maxis shades #1 and #3. My Sims look so pretty with them I can hardly stop playing with them!

Thank you so much for your astonishing work!
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 4:06 PM
I didn't know that skins can dictate the shape of eyes. Anyway, beautiful skins. :D
Forum Resident
#121 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 11:08 PM
Thanks!, these are amazing skintones for TS-2 - some of the best I've seen recently. Many thanks for uploading & sharing [Downloads] - fantastic work!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#122 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:16 AM
wow these r beautiful! uhm i have a question.. the guy for "pixie light" hes so cute.. could u maybe upload him? that would be so great.. and my sim girls could have one more hot guy to drool over..if its not possible thanks anyway 4 the skins
Test Subject
#123 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:06 PM
sry about that.. didnt read ure terms of use..
Test Subject
#124 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:07 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Forum Resident
#125 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 6:44 PM
I think I have just about everything made by you. You are so amazing!
Page 5 of 7