Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: How meny Cats do You Have?
None
1 6.67%
1-2
6 40.00%
3-4
6 40.00%
5-6
2 13.33%
7+
0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 10:08 PM
How Many Cats do you Have?
I love cats. I have three. One is a male kitten named Zeus, one is a male 3 year old named maestro and the last is a three year old famale named Puff.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 10:01 PM
Default My cats.
I love cats.

I have 2 cats, one male called scooby he is very fat!
One female called mille (think that's how you spell it)
he is very shy.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 11:09 PM
Hi. I love cats and if I could I would have more than one but I only have one and his name is Tico. He have now 3 years old.
Banned
#4 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:06 PM
I love cats with all my heart even thou one of my cats wines a lot of the time
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:12 PM
I love cats so much - they're the cutest!
I've got just one cat, though I wish I had another...
It's a female - She's called Ida and she's about five months old now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kociula
I love cats so much - they're the cutest!
I've got just one cat, though I wish I had another...
It's a female - She's called Ida and she's about five months old now.

Is she getting fixed? My kitten zeus was born is september and is getting nudered in feburary. So he's... hmm... about five or six months.
Alchemist
#7 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:01 PM
My cat is called Lizzie. She's three years old!
She has a beautiful blue eyes...
Do you like her?
Screenshots

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 3:54 PM
I have one cat, she´s brown, white and black! I had 3 ones before, but they´re dead now....one died for like 4 years ago, and one for 3. So, only one left and I love her!:D

oh, what a cute cat Elena Swan, I like her!:D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:13 PM
I have Six Cats, Two male and Four female. they are all so adoreable

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/...trustrich-1.jpg

How do we know why a child waves at his parents on a merry-go round and the parents always wave back?
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 3:00 PM
I have 2, Biscuit and Gravy

"Life is like a bunch of skittles. You just keep eating until you are the truest Americans of all, fat people." I'm not racist, I'm American. I just found it to be funny.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:05 AM
I have 1 cat named Pandis.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:10 PM
I have a 3 year old male tuxedo cat,named Simba.I love him very much
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:18 AM
Default my cat
My cats name is SET and he Black with a little white dot on he's chest
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 9:32 AM
I have two cats:

:lovestruc Trixie: My beautiful greyish tabby, she has a quite short tail (born like that) and green eyes!! I <3 my Trixie!! Shes had 4 kittens.

Casper: A white kitty with black tail and bugarlar mask, offspring of Trixie (We think his daddy is a siamese). He taught himself to open flyscreen doors (Now he really IS a cat bugarlar! Hehe! )
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:31 AM
I have 1, TUMMY! OH, i just love that cat,
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:32 PM
I have two at my mom's house (Tokio & Bootsie), and two at my dad's house (Milo & Maxx). And, I'm happy to say that all of them were rescued. Bootsie just showed up outside one day and later gave birth to Tokio (so we just *had* to keep them), Maxx was found in a parking lot, and Milo was from a shelter.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Alchemist
#17 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 1:33 AM
I have three; Felix, Poppy and Jack (Also known as 'Mr Chan' ) I wish I had more cats, but I live with my parents currently and it isn't fair on them to have more. Felix is said to be my cat, because he's part Siamese and does the whole "I love you and NO ONE ELSE!" thing, which can be quite annoying sometimes, but I don't know what I'd do without the little guy :D
Forum Resident
#18 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:39 AM
I have a seven year old female named Mickey. She is a seal point Siamese with bright blue eyes. She's very fluffy and kind of chubby because she's an indoor cat. She looks a lot like Elena Swan's cat, Lizzie.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 403880
Is she getting fixed? My kitten zeus was born is september and is getting nudered in feburary. So he's... hmm... about five or six months.

She did get fixed just recently, in August. Poor kitteh....

Errare est humanum...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 6:50 AM
Right now I have two cats...both girls. Their names are Pissy and Dinah. Pissy because she's...well...pissy and Dinah because I love Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and I always wanted to name my cat after Alice's.

I did have three, but my favorite cat Jack unfortunately passed away recently. He was pretty old and he had a great life though.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
My cat is called Lizzie. She's three years old!
She has a beautiful blue eyes...
Do you like her?

AWW!
She is really cute ^_^
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 12:16 PM Last edited by eliza-beth : 3rd Feb 2011 at 5:40 PM. Reason: Additional Stuff
Default I have 4.
My Egyptian Mau(Pierre, 2 y/o) was a kitten when I found him, I had to bottle feed him.
My Calico(Filipae, 3 y/o) is very rare, I was going to him Philip but I was on a weird Spanish kick, and I named him Filipae. :3
Lucyfur is all black, one of her eyes is green and the other is yellow, she's my oldest at age 7. I personally call her my Lucky Charm. She's extremely camera shy, I think it's because of the flash... I don't know her type but I think she's Bombay, as they're known for being all black.
As for my Maine Coon(Bum, 3 y/o), he's just a big fat bum that loves to suck on my hair and pur all the time..

.-..-.
`·.·´

●/
/▌
/ \
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:13 AM
I'm down to 3 now. All outdoors cats. They don't really like being inside. :\
Martin, the oldest one, died in July of 09. Now I'm left with Pudge-Pudge the psycho cat, Rocky the stoner cat and Bitty the cat who I believe is the reincarnation of an old movie actress. Maybe Marlene Dietrich or Gloria Swanson. Probably Gloria. :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:17 AM
Currently, I only have one cat, Kira. she's a black Calico. I would have more, but I live in my mom's basement and she would kill me if i got another cat. But as soon as My boyfriend and I get our own place, he promised me that I am aloud two cats if he gets to have a dog.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 9:56 PM Last edited by doc_haynes : 13th Jan 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Correcting a typo...
I gather that you are asking how many real world cats that I have. Well the number is not nearly as high as the number of Sim cats that I have. I currently have 8 cats. They are all tiger striped tabbies of one sort or another.
I have Tigger, who is the mother of them all. Her age is unknown, since she just showed up fully grown about 5 years ago and refused to leave. Tigger is not exactly a friendly cat, but she is not mean either. She just doesn't have much use for people unless food is involved.
I have a male named Gummitch (Yes I am a Fritz Leiber fan). He is two years old. He is very affectionate and likes to lick my nose and nip at it sometimes too. lol
I have Gypsy and Sissy who are Gummitch's younger sisters. They are about a year and a half old. Sissy has even less use for people than her mother does. In size and appearance, she is an almost identical match to her mother. Gypsy is my little petite princess. She is very small and dainty.
I have Ditto and Dusty, who are Gummitch's younger brothers. They are about a year old. Ditto looks like a tiger striped Seal Point Siamese (He looks a lot like Elena Swan's cat Lizzie, but a bit lighter in color and tiger striped with eyes that are so blue they are almost white). Dusty is very short and fat. I call him my little butterball. He has a face that always looks sad, even when he is having the time of his life playing with the others.
And Last but not least, I have Pirate and Stinker who are the baby boy and girl of the family. They are about 6 months old. Pirate has a lot of white fur with large patches of tiger striped fur, and you guessed it, one of those patches surrounds his right eye. Stinker is the troublemaker of the bunch, she is always climbing on everything and knocking things over, seemingly just for the fun of it.
They all love to play outside when it is warm out, but they hate the cold and the snow, so they are stuck inside for the next few months, which is a mixed blessing, because as much as I love them, having four or five of them trying to lay on my lap at any given time, gets a bit old pretty fast. lol

Page 1 of 3