Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:20 AM
Default Whats Your Favorite Hogwarts Couple?
Is it a couple J.K Rowling came up with or just a random pairing in you head? My favorite is Luna/Harry and Ron/Pansy :lovestruc
Oh and also Draco/Hermione
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:52 AM
Draco/Harry... And Fred/George... Perhaps I read far too many Harry Potter Doujinshi...
I could go for some Draco/Hermione... With a raging mad Ron trying to figure out why Hermione is no longer interested and sneaking around all times of night... Look at me writing a fanfic on mts... Stephenie Meyer would be proud.

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 1:06 AM
I like draco/hermione and Hermione/Blaise. I dont know why but i like pairings of Hermione and a slytherin(im pretty sure i spelt that wrong but i dont remember how its spelt)

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 2:45 AM
Dramione is my OTP, but I don't mind a well written Ron/Hermione or a Blaise/Hermione if I'm in the mood. And there are a few good Hermione/Nott stories out there, too. Um, off the topic of Hermione...Harry/Ginny, Harry/Luna, Ron/Pansy, Ron/Daphne.

Talking about the kids of Harry, Ron and Hermione, I'll ship Scorpius/Rose until the day I die.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 7:49 AM
Oh, yes! Luna/Neville would have been amazing if it happened in the book. I was quite sad when I read that it didn't. Then again, Luna's husband post-war was quite suited to her.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 8:15 AM
Draco/Harry. Sorry, girls. Also, I could deal with some Ron/Luna. Luna/Neville would be amazing.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 11:42 PM
In my case, Harry and Hermione forever! And I was very happy when I saw the dancing and the kissing scene in DH
And Neville/Luna, maybe Ron/Luna and Neville/Ginny, or Draco/Ginny. Also, I like Cedric/Hermione (I don't know really why, they just came to my mind as cute couple)... Oh yes, Dumbledore/Minerva, Snape/Lilly and Voldemort/Bellatrix
However, nothing can beat H/HR

One funny thing: once I have read a fan fiction about Ginny/Cho... lol

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 12:02 AM
Ron/Pansy? Where did you even get that?
I personally like the pairings that JKR gave, although I also like Neville/Luna (pssh, I wish.)

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 8:33 AM
Voldemort and Bellatrix. How many times I actually thought they were a couple . . . T_T sigh. I don't like the JKR pairings far too much. Harry and Hermione woulda been cool.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 10:14 AM
DigitalSympathies - Yes, I agree with you. I also thought that Voldemort and Bellatrix were a couple, and I completely agree for H/Hr

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 10:34 AM
Kaila I think the whole Ron/Pansy pairing came when fanfiction writers didn't have anyone left to pair Ron with (particularly if they were doing Gryff./Slyth. pairings such as Dr/Hr, H/Daphne, Ginny/Blaise, etc) Speaking of which, I also ship Ginny/Blaise quite solidly, the only person I ship her with outside of Harry.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:24 PM
Luna :D
If you mean couple as in love couple I would pick Ron and Hermione.
But if you ment couple as in 'people' I would pick Luna and Harry Oh yeah, did you see the 'Deathly Hollows?' Ron went cookoo at Harry and Hermione :O

away to cookie land
YUM YUM!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 8:13 AM
I have to say I try to do only canon these days, but I do enjoy Harry/Luna, particularly if I found excellent quality fanfiction & not just random drabble. (though I haven't LOOKED for H/L fics, so I couldn't be sure what's out there)

Then, Snape's past in the books (dealing with James & Lilly) made me ship him with Lilly just a bit.

Nowadays I'm starting to wonder about Bellatrix & Voldemort, (lol, probably one of my only crackships) & whether that ever worked out, or at least her pining for him, something to that extent. Either way, you can bet I'll make a son out of 'em via downloads.

Otherwise, I steer clear of fanon for the most part, & I highly avoid slash. I don't care that its out there, but NOT my thing. xD

As for love-hate, Ron & Hermione's about the only one in HP world I could ever care for.

But my true ships are probably Harry & Ginny, as well as Hagrid with Madame Maxine. (I swear I squealed when I saw them standing together at Bill & Fleur's wedding in movie 7 pt 1! <3) Granted, their probably about as different as two people can get, (H&M) but that doesn't mean I can't still love 'em. ^-^

Finally, I saw someone ship I think, Neville & Luna. If that could work, I certainly wouldn't mind! :D

From Rowling's next-gen, while I wouldn't be too thrilled, I could stand Scorpius & Rose, so long as its not severe love-hate at least.

Teddy & Victoriare are high up in my book, & maybe Albus or James with a daughter of Neville & Luna? ^^

OH, & way back when, before Rowling stated Dumbledore was gay, (I still loved the man regardless, this just has to do with shipping) there was a time I swore by shipping him with Minerva. ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kailacat
Ron/Pansy? Where did you even get that?

I dont know I think theyd be cute together
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 11:27 PM
I always thought that dumbledore and minerva would of made a good couple too , funny how alot of us think that.
I also like the neville and luna coupling too. It would of gone nicely as the other's ginny and harry and ron and hermione are coupled together.
I thought it would be harry and hermione at first too when i first started reading the books, as i read more books you could tell it was never going to happen.
And of course voldemort and bellatrix. But i think with her it was more an obsession that love,and adoration for his belief's and he is totally evil like she is too.
I don't know why But i never really liked the lupin and tonks coupling either.
Scholar
#16 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 1:15 AM
Larry (Luna/Harry)- the two are practically meant for each other, and I personally don't see why HArry went for Ginny while anyone whose head wasn't full of nargles would go for Luna. She's brave, and one of the most kick ass characters in the series.
Dramione- I'm also shipping Draco and Hermione, they would just be so cute together, and everyone knows that the kid you tease as a child actually turns out to be your eternal crush of forever.
Grawnny- Ginny and Grawp, nuff said.

Ush.I.Am.- Usher+Will.I.Am. kinda watching the superbowl half time show, and yeah, they're magical. DON'T CONTRADICT

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Banned
#17 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:16 PM
I do not know mine
Theorist
#18 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowTerra13
Luna/Neville... he got to be quite attractive as the movies progressed, and I loved his brief part in Death Hollows part 1

I was always waiting for this to happen. I can't believe it never did!

I always rather liked the idea of Sirius/Tonks...but I wasn't opposed to Lupin/Tonks when it did happen. I think I have a tendency to go with the flow of whatever the author is pushing. I was all for Harry/Hermione when I was younger until it went the Ron/Hermione way in the books and then I decided that that was perfect after all.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Inventor
#19 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoeberg
I think I have a tendency to go with the flow of whatever the author is pushing.

Usually the author "is right". There could have been tons of couples in HP, but I think the author picked those that she felt suited best. Like Harry Potter and Hermione would be too obvious. The hero gets the girl.. a bit too lame.

Tonks and Lupin felt very random at first, but I guess it's nice to see that not every book has those obvious couples. I also like that Harry ends up with Ginny when in the start he only sees her as Ron's little sister

JK Rowling has put a lot of work into the books, aswell as building up each character. I guess she felt like going with her own flow ^^ Which is good.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 8:20 PM
Ive also grown to like Hermione/George Ron/Luna and Harry/Lavender

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 4:36 PM
I have a lot, okay. Canon AND non canon. These are my ships:
-James/Lily
- James/me
-Harry/Ginny (otp)
-Ron/Hermione
-Draco/Harry
-Blaise/Pansy
-Blaise/Luna (Am I the only one who ships Luna/Blaise?)
-Blaise/anyone, really
-Remus/Sirius
-Albus Severus/Scorpius

Yeah, fic has clearly polluted my brain

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 6:41 PM
I really like Hannah/Neville. I actually thought they'd make a cute little side couple and then it turns out it's cannon. Woo.

I also like Ron/Hermione but I like Harry/Ginny less. Of course, Movie!Ginny is a complete waste of character and Book!Ginny is ok. If only the movies didn't ruin Ginny then I might like Harry/Ginny more. Also, their kids' names are totally fluffy.

I don't like Sirius/Lupin because it's not even hinted at in cannon; they're almost brothers and maybe, that's why I don't like Harry/Ginny. They seem more sibling close than anything. I find Lupin/Tonks rather refreshing; I think Tonks is just the right person to put a little spark in Lupin's life.

Um, as for non cannon pairings I like pretty boy Blaise with someone equally pretty; he could go with Ginny (she's supposed to be pretty in the books...). Either that or one of the Patil twins since Dean Thomas said they were the best looking girls in their year.

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 11:59 AM
Definitely Ron/Hermione !
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 2:38 PM
Okay so most of my favorite pairings are not canon :3

Ofc Tonks and Remus.

Harry&Hermione
Draco&Ginny
Luna&Ron or Luna&Neville
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 1:24 AM
I LOVE Ron/Hermione, but I also think Harry/Luna is quite cute :3 Draco/Hermione has always intrigued me a bit as well~

Page 1 of 2