Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Housecleaning For All Sims

by Buzzler Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 11:59 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:57 PM by Buzzler

222 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 12:13 AM
pessoas como voce deixam o jogo com mais realismo. obrigado
Top Secret Researcher
#202 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:18 PM
This is Great...There is hope for my sims. They are such slobs. Thank you Buzzler
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#203 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:47 PM
This is great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#204 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:58 AM
I like your explanation. EA does make dumb code errors! Thanks for the fix.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:00 PM
GREAT mod! Thank you so much!!

Only one complaint that has nothing to do with this particular mod. You referred to the player as "he", while there are plenty of female players as well. And yet every time I find a mod about cleaning the house, making meals (unless it's professionally) or taking care of kids, the sims of the pictures are always females....
Not trying to be mean, just asking you guys to think about it.

Then again, thank you sooo much for this fantastic mod and sorry about my English. :D
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#206 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:05 AM
tsukigalleta: I fixed the description. Thanks for the heads up. With the rest of your critic you're barking up the wrong tree, I'm afraid. The reason why I use female sims to illustrate most of my mods, is simply because I play female sims most of the time. So yeah, they obviously do all the cleaning and cooking etc. as well as all the other jobs. Rest assured that I don't have any notion - consciously or subconsciously - that those things were women's jobs.

Now who wants to give me a piece of their mind for depicting white sims?

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
#207 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
tsukigalleta: I fixed the description. Thanks for the heads up. With the rest of your critic you're barking up the wrong tree, I'm afraid. The reason why I use female sims to illustrate most of my mods, is simply because I play female sims most of the time. So yeah, they obviously do all the cleaning and cooking etc. as well as all the other jobs. Rest assured that I don't have any notion - consciously or subconsciously - that those things were women's jobs.

Now who wants to give me a piece of their mind for depicting white sims?

Thank you so much for the fixing and for your reply! I'm so happy to know your clarification, but of course I keep my statement as something I noticed generally speaking, not particularly about your pictures, it goes without saying
Really thanks for everything!
(By the way, I would answer to your last sentence if I fully understood the meaning of the word "depiction", it's not very clear in the dictionary )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#208 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 1:42 AM
I was just complaining about the inability to clean the house or the entire lot. Oh my jesus, thank you so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#209 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 9:25 PM
I thought I said thank-you for this a while long back, but I just realized now that I forgot! So...thank-you Buzz!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#210 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:45 AM
Awesome! - It's always bugged me that my bot can't 'clean the house' even when equipped with the efficient cleaner traitchip - this will save me a lot of queue actions as well as tedious monitoring of laundry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#211 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 7:02 PM
Thanks I love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 6:13 AM
This is amazing! THANK YOU FOR THIS MOD! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#213 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:07 PM
Great Mod! Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#214 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 11:45 PM
This is fantastic, it is a REAL fix/improvement..you just did everything. Thank you bunch. Now my neat sim will be given a good working clean house interaction, and I'll be able to annoye my not-so-clean sims with it too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#215 Old 25th May 2016 at 6:41 PM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#216 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 9:33 PM
This looks great. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#217 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:38 PM
This mod gave me a script error and deleted my sim...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#218 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:29 PM
hi, does this work still?
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsadm
hi, does this work still?

Buzzler states this mod is compatible with patch 1.67 so if that's the patch you are using, there is no reason why it shouldn't work. I'm using it with that patch and it works just fine. Technically, it should also work with patch 1.69 as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#220 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 12:55 PM
Thanks! This still works like a charm! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#221 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 8:30 PM
Thanks! This mod is such a time saver. My only complaint is that if I have a toddler book on the floor the sim will constantly try to put it away. I have OnceRead by NRaas to stop autonomous putting away, and it would be so great if this mod ignored toddler books as well.
Test Subject
#222 Old 5th Jun 2023 at 5:49 AM
Works perfectly in 1.67
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#223 Old 22nd Mar 2024 at 6:49 PM
Still working, thanks <3
Page 9 of 9