Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#551 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 8:54 PM
Bonnie has acquired a new little friend!

Advertisement
Scholar
#552 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 10:33 PM
Instructor
#553 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 12:02 AM
Default Male Sims

Field Researcher
#554 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 3:34 PM

My newest resident, Pavlo Keil.
I cannot get him away from this instrument though. It's a 10 out of 10 purchase apparently!

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Theorist
#555 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:58 PM
Name: Robin Medgars
Sign: Leo
Aspiration: Money Sim
Hobbies include Nature and Sport(s)

Look at those eyes.
I don't know what it is about these red haired Sims--he's not classically handsome but those eyes..

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#556 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:14 AM
Inventor
#558 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 2:37 PM
Abimbola Dimka
An African man with natural red hair. He's so proud of it he dyed it even more red.

Borislav Gorev from Russia

Aatos Kilpela from Finland if I recall correctly
Scholar
#559 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 10:12 PM
Hi!

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Xelexia Sparks and I live in Bridgewater, a subhood of Veronaville. As you can see, I'm a crossdresser but my girlfriends don't seem to mind that at all. Yes, I got two girlfriends and of cause we all live in the same house. Today, I did get an other promotion taking me to stage three in the business career and that feels greate!

Lol, all jokes on me. I just wanted to post a picture of this sim and could not find any picture thread TG sims so I did post it here instead.
Screenshots
Theorist
#560 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 12:16 PM
Default Meet Bonneville's male founders

Ferragus Bureau
Bonneville's leader

Nathan Grandbois
He wanted to be Bonneville's leader but the others decided otherwise. Since almost everyone hates him, he decided to live as an hermit.
Ella Ducharme succeeds in finding the way of his heart.

Thomas Thibodeau
Bonneville's repairman

Marc Cinqmars

Inventor
#561 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams

Oh dear.

What immediately struck me as fascinated by the guy on the right is how he resembles William T. Spears from the Black Butler series. At least to me it does.
Instructor
#562 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
What immediately struck me as fascinated by the guy on the right is how he resembles William T. Spears from the Black Butler series. At least to me it does.

Does that make the red-head, Grell? Seems to be how Sebastian perceives him.
Inventor
#563 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:55 AM
Could indeed be under Sebastian's perspective, and we know how hard Grell tries to pose as a woman.
Forum Resident
#564 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:40 PM
My favorite male sim isn't the most beautiful male sim in history, but I still like him a lot

Like, his name is Soudou (So-do) and I'm like. He is a fine non human being. I do indeed like him c':

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#565 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 1:30 AM
This is Miles.

He likes geology!

Those new sliders sure are nice.

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Mad Poster
#566 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:56 AM
It's Milo Thatch from Atlantis! Oh..I want him.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#567 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
It's Milo Thatch from Atlantis! Oh..I want him.

Hehe, Milo Thatch was my inspiration! I'm glad I was able to channel him He's up for download on my simblr, but cc-free. I'd be happy to answer any WCIFs for him though :3

You can spy on my sims on tumblr @ejsims
Mad Poster
#568 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:21 PM
Well, you did a fantastic job! Thatch was the first thing that came up for me. He is amazing, and much cuter than the cartoon...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#569 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:27 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 18th Apr 2017 at 3:49 AM.
Default Nhat Tekken
Nhat Tekken is a retired soccer player and happy bachelor living in Riverblossom Hills. He's recently gotten his feet wet as a real estate developer by buying this lake front mixed-use property, consisting of four attached units over three quite diverse retail spaces. Nhat spends most of his time gaming, raking in Simoleons and wearing his sunglasses at night.

Sometimes he even takes them off.
Forum Resident
#570 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 11:41 PM
Got a new sim to my town *w*
He took me over 2 hours to make and I haven't made him a house yet -_-

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
#571 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:43 PM
Default Franke Taylor
Franke is pretty much the George Clooney of Jacksonville (neighborhood); middle-aged , wealthy and handsome

Personality : Outgoing
Relationship status: Married
Handsome: Yes
Wearing a white suit: Yes
Test Subject
#572 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 12:26 AM
Default West
Westley 'West' Miller

The son of the dude on my avatar (Michael)

Personality: Overzealous when it comes to his entrepreneurial pursuits. He is also known to have some snobbish tendencies. Other than this, among his peers, he is incredibly likable.Quite often he is the nucleus of the group.
Relationship status: Single
Hobbies: Laughing at poor people, as well as other fruitful bourgeoisie pastime activities.
Born with a silver spoon in mouth: Yes

Here's an earlier pic that I've posted:
Link Ninja
#573 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:15 AM
@jacksonville I love your little profile details on these guys! Especially the sassiness for Westley-definitely a sim with (arrogant) character. Handsome sims too!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#574 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:06 AM
Here are some of mine. Nothing fancy, I use game default skins, but custom eyes. I'm more interested in sims with a good gene pool rather than aesthetic looks.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#575 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:19 AM
My fisherman, Troy Trout, is a sexy slob who loves to paint and is looking for his dream girl.
Screenshots
Page 23 of 30