Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 24
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:04 AM
Perfect for a story I'm working on right now. Looks wonderful!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#27 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:11 AM
Congratulations, Magick Modders! This is wonderful :D

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
Been waiting for this!! Thank you!

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:32 AM
Love these! Thank you sooo much! :D
Instructor
#30 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:41 AM
Fantastic! I love the fact that you included Men's outfits, because they aren't so easy to come by and they are absolutely wonderful! I look forward to seeing more, and if you can use any of my services, let me know. I've got tons and tons of castles that I created in my game for my own use that I'm completely willing to share.
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
Wow..."I Love You" does not work here. This is excellent, perfect! I needed medieval stuff, and at last, it is here!
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:59 AM
It is awasome
really thanks and an hundred of wet nose kisses
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:21 AM
Wonderful!! Thank you so much

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough ~ M.C .Escher
Instructor
#34 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:30 AM
Awesome! Thank you, you wonderful creators, you. :D

Melissa
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:41 AM
Love the sets. I just spent the weekend at King Richards renisaunce fair in Carver MA
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:42 AM
This is ab fab! I love it, thanks for making it. Can't wait to see the rest.

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:59 AM
You know I love this OMG this is so splendiferous SPLENDIFEROUS I SAY! :D
Instructor
#38 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:08 AM
That's FABULOUS and i always dream about that thread, thank you!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:38 AM
very cool!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#40 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:46 AM
wow! this is great!!! i just stumbled upon this tonight and downloaded everything!!! great pics, great organization! great work everyone :D
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:06 AM
I love the rosette windows! Thanks for such a lovely set.

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Field Researcher
#42 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:46 AM
:wow: Oh my goodness! What a wonderful collection! I am teary eyed thinking of the possibilities with this....:bow: Thank you so much for the obvious effort! Fabulous!

:wise:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:53 AM
:wowsers: :wowsers: :wowsers: :bow: :bow: Mag-nif-a-CENT!!!! I DL'ed the whole thing and subscribed to the thread so I could keep up with any new items, posts, or anything. :salute: :salute: :salute:

Birman Kat aka mal1958

A fantastic wife, a fantastic son, My computer, and The SIMS 2. Life is good!

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:45 AM
I would just like to say this IS my favorite themed set. Thank yall for your hard work that will make all my castle dreams come true.
Instructor
#45 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:49 AM
Awesome set! Thanks so much for posting it. A whole town in one post...bows to the Magick Modders Team..

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:25 AM
Thank you SO much for these. It's hard to find a lot of the archetectural pieces for the sim world. You've done them very well.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:14 AM
I love it ALL!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work - it looks awesome! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

:D
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:24 AM
I think I've died and gone to Camelot... As an old (cough, cough, hack, hack) SCAer I thank you for this collection. It is beautiful, wonderful, talented, and totally FANTASIC!!!
I thank thee, me Lords and Ladies of Dreams...

Oh, one question though: Is there something hard about making crowns? I never see them except on female Sims..
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:53 AM
:fencing: :sam:

Thanks so much !!!!
Im reading A Midsummer nights dream in class and ive grown a great liking ^_^
YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA HOW MUCH I THANK YOU !
Now i can make the whole gang ... Lysander , Hermia , Helena , Demetrius , Puck ect.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow2:
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:22 AM
Thankyou!!!!!!(´∀`)
Page 2 of 24