Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowing Hair

by Sshodan Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 11:39 PM
I love it!!!!!!!!!
will you post the models for all the hairs?
I like to download them.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:12 AM
Awsome job yet again! ^.^ keep it up! I LOVE this one especially ~u~

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 2:38 AM
*SCREAM*

Ahem...pardon me. These look so amazing! I am going to build you a temple, you goddess of male hair, you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for sharing your wonderful work!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 3:52 AM
Breathtaking! Thank you for sharing, once again. <3
Forum Resident
#30 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:16 AM
WOW!! Fantastic!! I love the length of this and the texture of the messy version!! Crack open a cold one!! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:24 AM
Amazing! :O
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:00 AM
SO fabulous! You are one of the greatest! ^_^ Thanks so much for sharing!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:17 AM
F A N T A S T I C !!!
Thank you very much!
:D
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 6:55 AM
Amazing, you totally overdid yourself! It's so great to have people like you around, I always feel malesims don't get enough attention.

And your blonde model is just gorgeous. Is there a chance you're going to upload him?
Forum Resident
#35 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:03 AM
I love it! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
Oh yes, this for my female sims too!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:55 PM
Sshodan, you have outdone yourself! Excellent job!

I would -really- love to see the older meshes updated with animation. That would be AWESOME!

Though if you do update, could you please please add them as "new" submissions? If you just update the existing files, I might never notice that they've been updated. And I definitely don't want to miss them! :D

Support a hungry coyfox (me!). Buy some wonderful flavored tea: Coy o'Teas

*10% goes to environmental causes*
Test Subject
#38 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:16 AM
Long blue bishie hair! Thank you! More please :lovestruc
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:48 AM
My god this is sooo gorgeous but PLEASE make a female version. I see that you don't have female hairs but PLEASE PLEASE make a female version, this is soo pretty.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:36 AM
You have really outdone yourself this time! WOW! Thank you for making this!!! :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:37 AM
Woa!!!!! Looks great!!!Nice effort!! two thumbs up!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:58 PM
I found out that I am addicted to you!! LOL I just love your work so much. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:09 PM
I honestly don't know what my game would be like with out your creations. Thank you for this, it's fantastic!
Forum Resident
#44 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:37 AM
This is simply AMAZING! It's one of the VERY BEST hairs I have found for sims, ever(It's the top long male hairstyle as well)! This is fantastic; the aniations are great, and something about this hair is extremely elegant and gourgeous! =D
I know you're going to absolutely hate me for asking this, but; could you convert this to females? This is one of the best hairs I've seen, and it'd be a shame for it to be male-only; I can name a large number of my female sims that would look stunning with this hair, especially some of the mermaids! PLEASE, please PLEASE make it for females...you are EXTREMELY talented at this!
Female or not, wonderful job! Keep up the great work, I love it!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:02 AM
Absolutely beautiful job! Maxis should hire you
Scholar
#46 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:36 AM
you are the God of hair meshes, I really like animated hairs, thank you so much for sharing this awesome hair!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:47 PM
This is elegant. The texture is to die for and the animation is gorgeous. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:29 AM
ohh my god this hair is great the best iv ever seen! do u think you will be doing a femail version? pleaseeeeeeeee
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:46 PM
Thank you so much for making this. Its so beautiful. I can't wait to see it in my game. You make amazing stuff for guys.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:43 AM
Again, wonderful for my maletofemale project. Hehe.

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Page 2 of 4