Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horses, Lucy and Ginger

by Dragon Slave Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM by Dragon Slave : update mesh

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 179 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:05 PM
awsome job thanks so much.....i have been wanting unicorns for my game to go with my fairies and your horses would make perfect ones hint hint lol...thanks again
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:18 PM
I LOVE YOU! (hypothetically) And thx for not using suiryuue's meshes cause she deleted them and now they're on a dumb pay site.

*Squeak*
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:19 PM
Now I can finally do my mustang growing up story! THANK YOU!

*Squeak*
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:19 PM
Wow! I'm so impressed. The variations in color of the hairs is so perfect they look real. Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:28 PM
Wow!! I mean...well...wow!! Fantastic!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:52 PM
Aww too bad in Ep 4, it a great idea because we can ride a horse, anyway i read that you can change a dog face and leg, MAYBE you can change the dog size to a Horse LOL (only an idea so dont yell)
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 4:58 PM
I have put these in my game -- the coat on the mare is just beautiful! I love the warm golden dappled highlights.
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:09 PM
I concur for everyone else...these are just gorgeous and so lifelike! I keep expecting some animation from them. Thanks so much.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#59 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:13 PM
These are GREAT! Good job! Don't worry, once Pets comes out, I'm sure you modders can figure out how to mesh your creations to teh animations and come out with all kinds of creatures. lol... I can see it now. A horsie or a itty-bitty dragon, rolling around like a dog... lol
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
Fantastic realistic textures, especially on their faces. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:33 PM
OMG OMG OMG thank you SOOOOOOO mutch these are GREAT the best i've ever SEEN your amazing WOW
Field Researcher
#62 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:56 PM
Very, very good. Thanks
Test Subject
#63 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Mera : 28th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM.
This is the BEST horse I have ever seen created for the sims. Perhaps once the new expansion comes out, you could figure out how to make them come to life as well. I have been working with 3D horses for years now but cannot get them to work or look properly in the sims games. I have been wanting live horses in the sims since sims one first came out. Sims 2 Pets might give us that option! Keep up the wonderful work! I would love to see more horses from you.

~Mera~
Instructor
#64 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:48 PM
Absolutely brilliant. I'm an artist and horses are among the hardest objects to draw on paper and for someone to mesh and texture them so beautifully is remarkable. Standing ovation!

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
Amazing, beautiful, breathtaking. What words can I use? Will you be making, a certain black stallion named 'Beauty' at all? Well done! Your skills are stunning.

Love after love
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM
yes the 4th EP doesnt hav horses sadly.....but this as a decorative is amazing i could probably fool my friends wid this and tell em its ridable after i download it lMao thxn this is great
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:34 PM
Wow, what beautiful horses! I hope you'll make more soon

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:49 PM
I spend pretty much every day with horses and I have to say, Lucy and Ginger look very realistic. They're sooooooooo good! And I definetely have to agree with you, I would really love for there to be horses in the sims from a future EP...or a talented modder Good job!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:04 PM
these are so awesome, its no surprise theyve been made featured. good luck with your future projects
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:13 PM
I totally agree with you that horses should be in the next EP, but it is not to be. Must be too difficult to code them in with cats and dogs at this time *eyeroll*

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:57 PM
They are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing these.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
yay, I'm a huge horse lover so this is just wonderful
thanks so much.

// ● official Wentworth Miller fan <3 ● \\

Please, do not upload my full sims to the exchange and say they are yours!
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:09 PM
My God! They are so beautiful! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:18 PM
Very nice Thanks!
Forum Resident
#75 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:52 PM
Wow! This is your first attempt at meshing an object! You are amaizing! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Page 3 of 8