Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Filet Mignon (Restaraunt Meals at Home Series)

by Morague Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 2:21 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2008 at 5:59 AM by Morague

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:17 PM
These foods (I just started using them two days ago) are fantastic, but I have one question. At a restaurant my Sim ordered the Filet mignon, but the waiter just stood there until I had the Sim also order a regular item (tartlettes). All that the waiter brought were the tartlettes. I'm thinking since the Sims can only access the food at home through the "make" menu not serve that maybe they can't be served at a restaurant? The filet mignon and fried chicken showed up all right on the menu....
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:47 PM
Thank you.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 9:28 AM
I hope I'm not spamming you here; I wasn't sure if it would be better to leave multiple similar feedback comments in the different specific threads or leave a comment about the different foods all in one thread. Anyway, as I mentioned over in the Fried Chicken thread, this one is also showing up twice in the "Make Food for Contest" menu. It was the first one I noticed, and it kind of freaked me out for a bit - I wondered how I'd broken it! But then I figured out it was affecting all three grill-able custom foods, so I'm guessing that's what's going on: the menu is attempting to give me the option of using the grill vs using the stove, but it's not really being helpful, as I have no idea which is which!

Everything's showing up as expected for me in all other menus, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:10 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:39 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 1:38 PM
Hi! Great stuff. Is there a group meal with those?
Page 2 of 2