Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pie Menu Text Strings Fix (Updated 2009/05/02)

by Lord Darcy Posted 19th Oct 2008 at 11:00 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2011 at 6:00 PM by Lord Darcy : v1.13: Fixed several Traditional Chinese strings.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 12:38 PM
GREAT Mod!
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 7:01 PM
info for all InTeen users:
Yes, this mod does conflict with InTeenimater. But the only symptoms are strange pie menu texts. All InTeenimater functionality is still provided. The biological clock, for example, is accessible under Buy Potion / Local.
I ran both mods together in my game and it did not crash.
Just FYI.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 18th May 2011 at 7:15 PM
I tried it with the InTeenimater, and the functions now are called "poke". and one person cant click on others anymore, so it does bully me.
I'd like to use this mod, but I also like the Inteenimater.
If you'd change your mod so InTeen can work properly with it, I'd appreciate to try it again
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th May 2011 at 11:07 AM
It's not possible to avoid conflict with Inteen. Just make sure that Inteen loads after my mod. Mods are loaded in alphabetical order.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 10:36 PM
You fixed the Danish ones as well! Much gratitude from here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:14 PM
Thank you ! :)
Forum Resident
#32 Old 8th Nov 2023 at 7:48 AM
If you're using any of the various spelling correction mods, please make sure this mod loads first.
Page 2 of 2