Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the second of sword series-the sword of right

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 30th Aug 2005 at 11:58 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:34 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

225 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 222 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 8:56 PM
Thank you Rose! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and these unique meshes. I was wondering if the hair mesh for the young boy with the Kingdom Hearts key is available for download? The hairstyle is so beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:43 AM
*drools at the Yuna stuff* O_O

Where did you get the dress for the model used in the Yuna stuff picture? It's very pretty! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 12:16 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pirotessa Naria
Thank you Rose! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and these unique meshes. I was wondering if the hair mesh for the young boy with the Kingdom Hearts key is available for download? The hairstyle is so beautiful!
--------------------------------------------------
loveangelmusicbaby
*drools at the Yuna stuff* O_O

Where did you get the dress for the model used in the Yuna stuff picture? It's very pretty! ^_^
------------------------------------------------------
I got the dress and hair from the MTS long time ago,you can try to look for it in the old downloads area of the MTS.Good luck! I am so glad that you love my creations!
^o^
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 12:36 PM
Thankyou, I'll try to find it! And again, thankyou for making all these beautiful things ~ ^_^
Field Researcher
#81 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:30 PM
OMG!!!! you did it for me!!! YES, someone actually did my request!!!! im so happy, ive been wanting this for the longest time! thanks soooo much rose, you are truly the best- even your site is my favorite one to go to :D
Field Researcher
#82 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:48 PM Last edited by IamYuna : 8th Oct 2005 at 6:47 PM.
okay, now i dont know if youll do this, but here is rikku from final fantasy also (x2 version) and ive been wanting her sleeves- kavar already made the perfect rikku hair, and i made the rikku scarf myself- so could you please make the sleeves on her arms. by the way, those are bows going up and down them!

her sleeves
this is the consplay item of it!

tell me if you need better pictures- ill try my best!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:27 PM
o by the way- when i downloaded the yuna stuff the only thing that showed up was the hair peice and necklace, but i cant find the staff :confused:
#84 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:00 PM
I downloaded the Gunblade and the Chainsaw/Shotgun ... but now that I've imported them into the game, I can't seem to access them. I wonder why? What menu do they appear under?
Field Researcher
#85 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:22 PM
they are in the glasses part. you didnt need to import them to the game, when you downloaded they should have already done that!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:35 PM
The staff doesn't ahow up for me either. It's just a blank accessory ;_;

The necklace and earring is beautiful, though! <3
Field Researcher
#87 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loveangelmusicbaby
The staff doesn't ahow up for me either. It's just a blank accessory ;_;

The necklace and earring is beautiful, though! <3
omg, yeah! Rose, can you please fix this ive been waiting for this since i thought of it- so it'd be nice if i could have it
Instructor
#88 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:13 PM
*Does the Happy dance of the Drunken Squrriels* OH!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
#89 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:58 PM
The rar files didn't import automatically, I use Sims 2 Packager to patch mods into the game, and these just don't show up for some reason.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 6:33 AM
I so sorry that I uploaded the wrong files of the staff,I am so careless,it's all my fault!Sorry for the trouble took to you!I have uploaded the right files again,now you can download it and enjoy yourself!Thank you!
#91 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 8:02 AM
Okay, can someone please explain to me how to install these. I've tried about three different ways, and they simply aren't working. Do they require one of the expansions for the Sims 2, or will the original game do it fine?
Field Researcher
#92 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 8:17 AM
All your work is simply amazing ROSE-TV, and my little sim duelist thank you for having actual swords to carry around and pose with. ^__^
I've got to ask though, does anyone know where I can get the outfit the female ninja has on in the "ren sword" picture?
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:45 AM Last edited by loveangelmusicbaby : 9th Oct 2005 at 12:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SpikeRevell
Okay, can someone please explain to me how to install these. I've tried about three different ways, and they simply aren't working. Do they require one of the expansions for the Sims 2, or will the original game do it fine?

I don't think they require expansions; I don't see why they would. Here's a step by step guide, hehe:

1. Download WinRAR or WinZIP (both will extract zip files, but WinRAR will also extract rar files).
2. Extract the files and move them to your My Documents/The Sims 2/Downloads folder. If you don't have a folder with that title, just create one.
3. Load up the Sims 2 (or Bodyshop), and you'll find them all under the "glasses" category.

I hope that solves your problem! And Rose, thankyou again :valentine
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:35 PM
SpikeRevell
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM:I don't quite understand what you mean,did you say that you can't find them in the game?If so,I think you can find them under the menu of glass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryûchan
All your work is simply amazing ROSE-TV, and my little sim duelist thank you for having actual swords to carry around and pose with. ^__^
I've got to ask though, does anyone know where I can get the outfit the female ninja has on in the "ren sword" picture?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM:The dress you want was downloaded long time ago,and I don't remember where I got it now.If you really wanted I can send it to you personally after you give me your E-mail address.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
asdf
I know it seems stupid and this is entirely optional on your part but I think that my luigi might need a weapon. If you do create leave out the blue thing hanging off the end because it is a ghost hes sucking into the vac.
thank u loveangelmusicbaby Helping me answers a question
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PM:I am so sorry that I think the weapon is too complex to me,I can't afford it because of my limit ability in creating 3D models,and I think it may has too much more vertexes and facets.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:34 PM
could you still do the rikku sleeves if the luigi weapon is to complex, because i dont know if the rikku stuff is!

thanks though, you'd be helping me out a lot!
#96 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
I have similar tetsuseiga problem as cara.
and so does my friend.
#97 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 1:09 AM
Its not showing up in the sims hand and i have all the stuff for it
its in the downloads section and im even using that download manager program.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dustn496
I have similar tetsuseiga problem as cara.
and so does my friend.

I so sorry that I uploaded the wrong files of the tetsusaiga,,Sorry for the trouble took to you!I have uploaded the tetsusaiga files again,now you can download it and enjoy yourself!Thank you!
(this mesh of tetsusaiga is both teens and adults )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IamYuna
could you still do the rikku sleeves if the luigi weapon is to complex, because i dont know if the rikku stuff is!

thanks though, you'd be helping me out a lot!

please give me some times ,i will try my best to help u(i think that this sleeves is very Complicacy )
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM
I'm love it! Wath tipe of moviments sims do with this swords? (sorry about bad english, i'm brazillian)
Hey, my sis love the clothes of the first women. can you put her for download?
Page 4 of 10