Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Period Hack

by Smonaff Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 6:23 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM by Smonaff

609 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 583 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 25
Test Subject
#176 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:03 PM
I installed the extra controller and then it works ok. I can click my sim to let her use a tampon when there's a remind message!
thanx again for this hack! I love it!
Test Subject
#177 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 10:44 PM
thanx so much Smonaff.. It works on mine TS2 game... and i only have the orginal sims2 no EPS.. and it works... thanx again! <3 It is so funny going to a community place and see when all of the female sims have their periods! And my maid was cleaning up my house and all of a sudden it said she needed to change her tampon it was hallirous but she couldn't at my sims house!!
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
Thank you Smonaff! This is something people have been requesting for a long time, and it is very nifty. Why shouldn't sims have to go through this?

~Kitty
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:01 AM
I remember when someone made this with the pregnancy hack for Sims1(the girl sim would wake up, look at the calendar, "curse" and bam, little red puddle on the floor....lol)...I doubt it will be as hilarious though, but I will most definitely try this out
Test Subject
#180 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:01 AM
thankyou for this hack smonaff. works well on my game. i hv all EP and original sims 2.
Rock on!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:35 PM
Thats actually something that misses in the game. I've never tought about. Great work. I'll download

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#182 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:38 AM
It Works perfectly!
Thanks so much for this. It makes the game a little more realistic! It works perfectly Thank you so much! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#183 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:05 AM
I downloaded it when I saw it in the menu, I thought it was interesting. Now all my adult females are having their period, which makes it better.
It would be heapsheaps better if they got grouchy,e.g. not hugging their husband or crying for no reason...or being agro.But it doesn't matter because it's great anyway.
I can't wait to see the 'Got my First Period' memory!
This is probably the best mod ever!
When I saw Juliet's face I laughed because she didn't look like she was in the greatest pain ever...she looked dreamy.
Test Subject
#184 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 1:26 PM
this hacked works good ....would like it if they grabbed their stomaches ( like in labor) for cramps and all ...
Test Subject
#185 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:09 AM
Oh my gosh, that is so funny!

Check out my series-The Redneck Chronicals!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/up...user_id=2320889
Check 'em out, then sign my GB and tell me what you think!
Test Subject
#186 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:12 AM
If this works with InTeen can teens still woohoo even if the female is PMSing? I think it would add realizism if the female rejected the woohoo when she was having her period!

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.
-Hey Jude (The Beatles)
Test Subject
#187 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:39 PM
this is a pretty useless hack. I tried but didn't like it too much. nice try though
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:55 AM
Very Kool! but i cant use it, i have nightlife, ofb, and family fun :-S

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leparsdon
this is a pretty useless hack. I tried but didn't like it too much. nice try though

There are 100 or so posters here that seem to disagree with you Leparsdon, so, clearly it's not "useless" at all.

You're either someone who enjoys being rude, or you weren't raised with many manners...someone 'gives' you something free and you thank them by insulting their 'gift'...nice. Whether or not you find the creator's mod useful, it isn't necessary to be rude and insulting. It doesn't even make sense.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#190 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jerzidoll

Huh, why not? I don't see anything in the thread header that says you can't.
Test Subject
#191 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:45 AM
Haha. I sat here for like 10 minutes thinking, "This is a REALLY good idea! But do I seriously want to put my Sims through that? " I'm downloading though. It's great. Thanks.

"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box."
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 2:52 PM
How pointless. A period in the sims 2. Is this really how realistic sims is going to get. I hope not.

Thank you for reading this post ,
Kayak
Test Subject
#193 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 6:10 PM
Hi Smonaff,
I thought I'd tell you that this hack finally kicked in and it's working perfectly fine. :-)
Thanks a million.
Test Subject
#194 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jerzidoll

does this really only work on the origional sims? meaning if u have the sims 2 nightlife and or university, it wont work???
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#195 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutiegal7
does this really only work on the origional sims? meaning if u have the sims 2 nightlife and or university, it wont work???

No - somehow that person has got the wrong end of the stick.
Field Researcher
#196 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kayak
How pointless. A period in the sims 2. Is this really how realistic sims is going to get. I hope not.

So I guess for those of us who like realism in our games, what we like is pointless, too, huh? Give me a break.

I sincerely hope this mod works. I don't care how horrible this sounds, but I suffer with periods that run for three weeks out of the month and also suffer anemia thanks to it. If I should have to deal with it, then my simwomen should, too, dammit! :p
Test Subject
#197 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:12 AM
This dumb thing didnt work!! i had to download like 50 other things to get it and i didnt even get it!! how do i get it on my game?? i really want it but cant figure it out!!!!
Test Subject
#198 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:07 PM
Default 4Stars!!
Great Mod! I really like mods that put more realism into the Sims and you really went out of your way to get this working perfectly! I have all EP's and many mods running in the game and this works great with everything
Instructor
Original Poster
#199 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 7:32 PM
I'll be uploading an update soon, should be in a couple of days, gotta test it out a little more to make sure everything's working OK. I think I've fixed most of the problems that people were having. I also added a couple of new features. The new file will be in zip format, since a lot of people have requested it.
Test Subject
#200 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:47 PM
I cant download display period stats cause it says problem loading page.Can anybody help?
Page 8 of 25