Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 8:18 PM
Default Where can I find a two-toned hair like this one + Pop Art Zombie Costume Makeup?
I was wondering if anyone could help me find this kind of two-toned bob hair? I remember I used to have something similar but because I changed laptops, my backup files got lost and were basically nowhere to be seen T-T.

Additionally, I was also wondering if there's any CC of costume makeup that looks like the makeup they're wearing?

Thank you so much in advance for the help!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Aug 2022 at 8:33 PM
I cannot think of a specific hair, but I recall some clay hairs have split-tone colors
Here's a 4t2 clay database: https://4t2clay.tumblr.com/
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 12:18 AM
Try the Garden of Shadows (GOS) at gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php, then scroll down to Doll Parts. The Live Fast and Dye Your Hair and Face Paint subforums are the ones to check through. They do a lot of alternative hair styles there, and they take requests. Also Googling "sims 2 harajuku" might turn up some stuff.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2022 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Softlism
I cannot think of a specific hair, but I recall some clay hairs have split-tone colors
Here's a 4t2 clay database: https://4t2clay.tumblr.com/

Thank you for this, but I couldn't find exactly any split-tone colored hairs that matched the bob hairstyle Though it's fine since I'm not the biggest fan of clay hair.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2022 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
Try the Garden of Shadows (GOS) at gardenofshadows.org.uk/gardenofshadows/index.php, then scroll down to Doll Parts. The Live Fast and Dye Your Hair and Face Paint subforums are the ones to check through. They do a lot of alternative hair styles there, and they take requests. Also Googling "sims 2 harajuku" might turn up some stuff.

I already looked and I wasn't able to find any split-tone colored hair that resembled the original image. It was mostly colored highlights or just full-on one colored brightly colored hairs. Same with the makeup, they looked too grungy as opposed to more quirky than in the picture. Though I haven't tried searching for the harajuku one so I might try that one for now. In any case, thank you for your help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Llamarin
I already looked and I wasn't able to find any split-tone colored hair that resembled the original image. It was mostly colored highlights or just full-on one colored brightly colored hairs. Same with the makeup, they looked too grungy as opposed to more quirky than in the picture. Though I haven't tried searching for the harajuku one so I might try that one for now. In any case, thank you for your help!

Update: I found a hair similar to the original image, I just now need to have it be split-toned colored. I'll try my hand in trying to do so despite my inexperience since this seems like a unique request. Luck with searching for the makeup has not proved to be easy, but I'll keep looking.