Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto Do Homework Mod

by monique Posted 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:37 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2006 at 12:34 PM by monique

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM
I can't tell you how much I've needed this!! I was just looking around MTS2 and saw this!! Thank you!! --green
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:43 PM
thats a cool thing my sims always forget to do their home work
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 6:49 PM
Any chance it's good as it is with OFB?
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 7:17 AM
I love this hack, swear by it, but it's not working for me in OFB. It's not doing any harm or anything, but the kids just arn't doing their homework at 7. I lost a legacy kid to the social worker last night because I've lost the knack of manual homework! I am going to redownload it, so I will let you know how it goes.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:58 PM
This hack is still working great for me with OFB.
Playing for afew days now and I see no changes so far.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:33 PM
Thanx. This is what I need as I have a house with 4 kids and they hid their homework on me and I got a warning about their grades. I still can't find the missing homework though....
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:42 AM
This mod is working for me in OFB. I love it! What I love most is even if I can't find the friggin homework that my kid hid somewhere, at 7 pm they will find it for me
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:42 PM
monique, I love all your hacks and this one especially, I always had problems getting my sims to do their homework. Not anymore thanks to you.

XOXOX
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:10 PM
Thank you sooo much.. I have been looking for something like this for ages.. I have a family with 5 kids so far (2 sets of cheesecake twins) and finding who's homework is who's is driving me batty.. Thank you Thankyou!!!
Instructor
#60 Old 18th May 2006 at 1:38 AM
That's great, because sometimes, i lost their homework... I mean, they put it somewhere and sometimes i cannot see where they put it. So they can't do their homework, so with this patch, they will take them automaticly! thanks!
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:18 AM
Thx. This is fantastic, now the little brats have to keep their minds on the job, lol.
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Testing Auto Do Homework Mod
Just a heads up - I love your auto homework mod, but be warned, it stops the school bus from coming to pick up the students. I know make sure I have one stay at home adult available to drive them to school.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carlala
Just a heads up - I love your auto homework mod, but be warned, it stops the school bus from coming to pick up the students. I know make sure I have one stay at home adult available to drive them to school.

There's no GLOBAL bhavs here that affects school bus.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Test Subject
#64 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:39 PM
I just want to say ty for your hacks. I have not tried the do homework yet but i am sure i will love it. I also dl your computer hacks. I will trying them as soon as I load my game. I was looking for them the longest and finally a friend found the link.
Thanks for all your hard work so we can enjoy this game we all love playing
Gretta
Test Subject
#65 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:56 PM
Thanks! It's the very thing I didn't know I needed!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 8:52 PM
I just looooove how the kids stop everything their doing to go do their homework promptly at 7pm!!

I have the homework in bedroom mod, and it's so nice to see them working at their little desks in their bedrooms!! *squeals with joy!*

THANKS SO MUCH!

--green
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for this. Just makes the game a little bit more realistic. And it works fine.

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 10:40 PM
Default This is great!
I`ve been testing this and it is working.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 6:50 AM
Thank you very much for all your hacks that have made this game much more enjoyable!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:43 AM
Umm, does anyone know if this lovely hack will work with GLS?
Field Researcher
#71 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:54 AM Last edited by lobstergirl : 9th Nov 2006 at 3:12 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Is this hack Pets compatible? And if not will it ever be? I loved it in my game pre-Pets and I would like to keep using it.
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:07 PM
Thanks a lot!
But is this hack Seasons compatible?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:25 PM
It is working properly for me in Season.
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimmyfrmtx
It is working properly for me in Season.

ditto for me
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 3:36 AM
Thank you! Sometimes I have really stubborn sims that either refuse to do their homework, or stop doing it just a few seconds after starting. o_o This will really help! Thanks again!

I belong in a museum!
- The Ugly One
Page 3 of 5