Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#151 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:21 AM
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
i dont have the file TS Data. What should i do?
Test Subject
#153 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:23 PM
*blink blink* Umm, ya gotta have it, otherwise the game wont run! TSData should be both the name of the directory (under the sims2 folder) and also the start of the file name....
Field Researcher
#154 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 8:18 PM
After about two hours work with collections, boolProp cheat and SimPE, I finally found your solution. Should have looked first here... Thanks a million, Morague! :D
Test Subject
#155 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:51 AM
Can you please possibly have a download of the completed version (All the extracted skins etc) and post a download please? I am aksing this because the site that you have listed has different threads for different hidden clothing and i wanted to get them all in one package.
Thanks alot!
Instructor
#156 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:25 PM
Morague: Can you add some pictures?
I think it's easy if it's pics to follow

Unauthorized incoming post!
#157 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:34 PM
Just use a cheat code boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and at the CAS screen Push at the same time Shift + N
Theorist
#158 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 6:46 PM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 8th Mar 2007 at 7:55 PM. Reason: Spelling
Default Ok....
I have followd youre tutorial extacily and Strangely when I reach the End, It has a booring maxis suit instead of the Supervillain Cloaths that i wanted to unlock.
Is there annything I've done wrong???

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#159 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:49 PM
i dont have SimPE can you do it with out using SimPE
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#160 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
No Simgirl

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#161 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:04 AM
Hi

Ok - I've updated the tutorial - it's much easier to do & has pictures
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 6:40 PM
This tutorial is absolutely fantastic - I've been trying to do this for ages. Thanks for the update.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#163 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
Well..... are you sure you have click on the Property Set?
Theorist
#164 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:29 PM
Default Whats going on here?
Hello Morague,
I'd like to add something that I've found...
I did the Tutorial and This was my result:
It worked 8 times out of Ten.
I extracted the Maids outfit, Boath the firefighters, the Astonought, The shrink, The tekkie (Male) outfit, Bartender, the S.W.A.T. outfits, and the Plantsim Outfit.
They ALL worked exept the Plantsim and the Shrink.
The Plantsim had '8' at the end instead of '9' or '7' When I made the New Pacage, And I Didn't edit it.
and the Shrink.. Well I dunno about that one as The rest worked ok!
But About the Tekkie outfit, Its strange... annyway, Her's a Pcture in Bodyshop of what it loks like, And Its the Same In-game too.

Thanks!

PETCHY14
Screenshots

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Space Pony
Original Poster
#165 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:35 AM
I think I mentioned that the tutorial works for most suff but there are some outfits that just don't fit the format. There are most likely issues with the plantsims outfits because it is special - there are dual vesrions, one is the regular outfit & the other is called the wilted outfit. The wilted outfit gets put on if the plantsim goes into distress. So, I don't think you can mess around with them.

Again, the shrink's outfit is a special case. He is a special NPC & you have to do more stuff to extract the outfit. I didn't go into the special cases because they are all different & take quite bit of time to figure out how to mod them. These special utfits involve a lot more than just changing the flags :/

I'm fairly certain that if you put your user ID number in the CReator line you'll get the custom outfit icon.
Theorist
#166 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
Yea, I got a Custom sontent Icon for all of the Others, But The Tekkie Was Weird. as I showed above.
Also, I tryed a Hair. The shrink hair, as I know its avadeable in Debug mode and I realy wanted a Go!
It worked perfectly, Binned and everything, But It was the same texture for Black, Blond, Red and Brown.

Hope I've helped in some way!

PETCHY14

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Space Pony
Original Poster
#167 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:24 PM
The shrink only has the one hair color. You have to recolor it to make the others
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemi
When I'm looking at the 3D ID Referencing File, theres no Commit button so the new Resource Node instance number won't save. :confused: (I have the latest SimPE version, I'm pretty sure. I have 14c)
What do I do?

it is there it is listed as commit files

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Test Subject
#169 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:16 AM
This is the coolest tutorial. I love it. I got everything that I wanted Hidden to BS except 3 things: The burglar's beanie, The shaman Head for the Adult Male, and the Shrink's head. If you know how to unlock these three Items please tell me. I set all of their flags at 0x...02, but none of them seem to work. Ive tried 08 and 0A as well.
Theorist
#170 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:59 PM Last edited by treeag : 13th Aug 2007 at 6:33 PM.
I can't get it to work for young adult... Tried 7 different outfits, one of them was the cop one, and all of them only showed for adult. And yes I've put 0x48 in the 'age', I've triple checked it. Anybody can help me?
Theorist
#171 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morague
Category

Everyday = 07
Swimwear = 0x08
PJ = 0x10
Formal = 0x20
Undies = 0x40
Skintone = 0x80
Activewear = 0x200

To make the clothing show up in multiple categories, add the numbers together. For example if you have some undies that could also be swimsuits, change the category number to 48 (08 swimwear + 40 undies)

What do you mean by Skintone? Which category is that :confused:
Space Pony
Original Poster
#172 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 10:14 AM
dkwestman,

Those are all special cases - not an easy taks to unlock. If I have some time I'll try to get them unlocked, but I can't promise.

Treeag - that category is supposed to be the naked category, I don't think it's currently being used by the game. I don't know why you can't get the outfits to show up for the YAs - the only thng I can think of is that the outfits you are trying to make show are set to product 0 or 1 - which basically means they don't recognize YAs because YAs weren't introduced until Uni. Try opening a Uni outfit & copy it's Product line then put that in the PSET you are trying to change.
Field Researcher
#173 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Miss Puff : 1st Sep 2007 at 2:13 AM.
Do you know what the code is for the outerwear category? Also, I'm assuming if you lower a number to unhide it, then if you raise it by one it will hide it?

EDIT: Well, I found the answer to my first question here: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=2C1FD8A1#bin
It's under "category" for anyone else looking for it.
Scholar
#174 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:53 PM
Oh, wonderful! I just found out about this lovely little tutorial. I can't skin (since my bodyshop doesn't work) but hopefully can unlock a few outfits for skinners resources and maybe upload them to MTS2!
Theorist
#175 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morague
Treeag - that category is supposed to be the naked category, I don't think it's currently being used by the game. I don't know why you can't get the outfits to show up for the YAs - the only thng I can think of is that the outfits you are trying to make show are set to product 0 or 1 - which basically means they don't recognize YAs because YAs weren't introduced until Uni. Try opening a Uni outfit & copy it's Product line then put that in the PSET you are trying to change.

The ones I was trying to unlock are from the base game, and they don't have a product line! Weird, huh? here's a screenie of the property set of ambodycop_police :

Page 7 of 9