Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update 6/18/2005* Testers Wanted for canopy crib!

by ModernChemistry Posted 12th Feb 2005 at 3:09 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 2:49 AM by whitesiren

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 9:01 PM
Oh I know, that set is so adorable I really wanted to use it with Uni :fallen:
You did such a beautiful job on it!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 6:22 PM
Oh please tell us that you can remake this for uni PLEASE this was my favorite along with the changing table and everything else you were making to complete the outfit
Field Researcher
#53 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 11:47 PM
I've downloaded this and the matching changing table and recolors and all of it but the colors aren't working in the EP! WaaaaaH!!! Can this be fixed??
Forum Resident
#54 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 11:52 PM
Well, it does work but for some odd reason the texure is all numers on both. So strange. I shoud take a PIC to show you. I have the same scattered number pattern on bedding too. I jys thoght it would work for a mathematically inclined Sim but now thing that maybe it is a missing texture or one that is not working (I haven't a clue about what I am talking about).
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 12:05 AM
I had the same problem, white texture with red and blue numbers all over it. So I had to delete it.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 4:50 AM
I came here just to report the color problem... I've kept the crib in my bed because it still *looks* sorta fun and funky... I'd love recolors but right now the fact that it still works is big with me... as I have it with a family with trips- two girls and a boy so the alpha girl gets to sleep in the funky crib with the 0's and 1's.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 4:03 PM
nice work
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:13 PM
OMG! I downloaded this and I love it! I think it is so cute and it fits in great with my weathier sim families like the Goths! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 3:56 AM
are you gonna try to fix this; i would really hate to lose this; for ep??
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 3:57 AM
oh wow i love it !!!!!!!! can't wait for the rest of the set!!!!!
Forum Resident
#61 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 1:53 AM
The Crib Was Working But Colors Was In The Wraping Like News Print red x and words etc. So Can you fix this for the EP? I do not want to loose this eaither. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:10 PM
awesome job!!! I love it *_*, it will go great in my victorian neigbourhood, Thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 9:10 PM
I'd love if this could be fixed for the EP because it was one of my favs too
#64 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 12:55 AM
Ahh im such a fan of the baby and tots that it was my fav part of the game and this is just adorable thanks i will try to download :D
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 12:59 AM
That is awsome, sense I have twins and I like fancy furniture so this will come in handy.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 6:25 AM
Default Problems With Recolor Also
Your crib and changing table is really one of the best. Sure hate that it does not work with the EP. Is is possible to update it ourselves using SimPe? If so, I would love to give it a go. It is very different and being that you are the only one that has made a complete set, meaning changing table with matching crib. I like the others really like it in the Fancy houses.
Please, let us know if we can update it?

Thanks for such great work.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 2:25 PM
I see where you have posted some questions to get help to do some fixes on this and wonder how that is going for you? I can't help at all but I sure do hope you can get this EP ready for us. It's the only one like it out there as far as I know and we all miss it something awful. Maybe you could re-create it using the latest version of SimPE or something. I know I've read some of the things fixed with V.15 were not working as well as later versions. Please let us know what's happening as there must be 2 pages of pleas to get this EP ready here! LOL!!!
Scholar
#68 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 2:28 PM
what a great idea-thnaks, pammats
Forum Resident
#69 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:10 AM
Is this now EP? I see you have not done it yet? Please fix this so many of us can have it with EP versions. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:19 PM
this is just so cute! omg! thank you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:36 AM
I've been having the colour problem myself. I would love for this to be fixed somehow, because it's a great crib!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 5:30 AM
I pmed her and she said that if anyone knows how to fix it that would be great and that she would give full credit to who ever can make it EP ready cause a bunch of us would love to have this back
Field Researcher
#73 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 7:39 PM
Has anybody requested this to be made EP ready in any other forums? Is there anybody able and willing to take on this fix so we can all know it's being worked on and keep checking back? Oh please?!?!?!?!
Test Subject
#74 Old 4th May 2005 at 2:54 AM
Ok I have asked a forum I belong to to see if I can find out how to fix it. I love this set and miss it since I have Uni. If I find out how or am able to do it I will let you all know.
#75 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:25 PM
ok this is my first time and i was wondering how do you use a mesh Help me!!!!
Page 3 of 5