Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 6:33 PM
Default WCIF a mod that completely nukes the annoying "Stuff Face" interaction?
This stuff face thing arghhhhhhh! It gets on my nerves everytime my sims go to their fridges and instead of making theirselves a good meal or even a snack that will satisfy their hunger properly they just keep draining all the fridge resources like that while barely feeding theirselves properly and also it takes a long time to cancel the damn interaction! I tried using this mod but my sims still kept doing it! Is there a mod that completely removes the interaction or simply makes them grab a random snack instead of the stupid thing?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 8:46 AM
There's a mod here that should do the same: https://modthesims.info/d/92342/tes...-face-quot.html

It's weird that the mod you linked doesn't work at all for you though, since that's the only thing it should do. Have you checked to see if there are any possible mod conflicts in your game?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 11:31 AM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 8:11 PM
I love the "Stuff face" interaction it's funny to me, maybe it is a bit over play, but come on now don't we in real life go to the fridge and find something to eat quickly until it dinner or lunch time.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I love the "Stuff face" interaction it's funny to me, maybe it is a bit over play, but come on now don't we in real life go to the fridge and find something to eat quickly until it dinner or lunch time.
This is why we have leftovers in the fridge, right?! 
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 9:06 PM
Huh, I've never even seen this action in my game. I don't have it modded out either, not specifically anyway. Weird.
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clashfan
Huh, I've never even seen this action in my game. I don't have it modded out either, not specifically anyway. Weird.

You must keep your sims well fed :P

I do have it modded out as it does annoy me, but I also have the auto get leftovers so they can do that (at least I think that's what it's called... believe it's one of Dizzy's mods)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 10:46 PM
I used HCDU before when I had the mod I mentioned installed and it didn't detect any conflicts, I will try this one that was sent now, thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Simonut

That's understandable but isn't it easier for you to fetch a snack rather than stand infront of your fridge taking a single bite out of each fruit or vegetals you find in there, placing it back again and then drinking all of the milk there is left like my sims do when doing this interaction?
Theorist
#9 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 11:35 PM Last edited by CaliBrat : 19th Sep 2020 at 3:02 AM.
The mod I mentioned is called get leftovers and is by Dizzy. You can get it over at the Sim Asylum. I'll give ya the link here, however registration is required to see/ download it. This is a compilation of Dizzy's Mods.

There are a few others that I like that deal with food/ fridge. Auto store leftovers, auto store partial leftovers, chance of bringin home groceries or pizza after work, and open pizza box inside.

There are a whole lot more other mods, some you might find useful, so it might be worth the registration to get them.

Also, this is where XPLT's mods are as well.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyangrysim974
That's understandable but isn't it easier for you to fetch a snack rather than stand infront of your fridge taking a single bite out of each fruit or vegetals you find in there, placing it back again and then drinking all of the milk there is left like my sims do when doing this interaction?

I dunno, ask my college roommates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
The mod I mentioned is called get leftovers and is by Dizzy. You can get it over at the Sim Asylum. I'll give ya the link here, however registration is required to see/ download it. This is a compilation of Dizzy's Mods.

There are a few others that I like that deal with food/ fridge. Auto store leftovers, auto store partial leftovers, chance of bringin home groceries or pizza after work, and open pizza box inside.

There are a whole lot more other mods, some you might find useful, so it might be worth the registration to get them.

Also, this is where XPLT's mods are as well.

Ok, interesting, thanks for sharing. I had an auto store leftovers aswell though I had to remove it because my sim in university kept going to store food that the dorm cook just prepared, and I couldn't stop him most of the time. :/

Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
I dunno, ask my college roommates.

Oh my I can't even think about it.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 7:54 PM
@Clashfan That "stuff face" is a hidden interaction within the game it may or may not happen all the time, if you would like to see it some time try this mod.
https://modthesims.info/d/570734/hi...led-part-2.html get the one for your last installed game ( read what it say there. )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#13 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 3:56 PM
I have mod from Dizzy2 linked in post #2 for a very long time, it is old but works with M&G and nukes stuff face completely,
Mad Poster
#14 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 5:13 PM
I have the get leftovers mod and I rarely see 'stuff face'. I think that there have to be no leftovers to see it.