Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 12:57 AM
Default New Hair Mesh_3DIR
I'm working on a fauxhawk hairstyle MESH and I just wanted to know which 3D ID Reference file do I PACKAGE when creating a hair mesh for an ADULT FEMALE... I did it before but I don't remember which one I'd chosen. Just now I chose the 5th 3IDR like in STEP 20 of WDS Brianna's tut, but when I went to edit it in milkshape, it was the child's mesh... Please anyone who knows about editing hair meshes please let me know which 3DIR is for the adult female mesh. Thnx to anyone who can help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:05 AM
Just so you know, a fauxhawk mesh will ship with University. But if the chances are that you aren't getting the EP, then by all means, continue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:08 AM
I know a lot of people were saying that there is already a faux hawk mesh, but there for guys. I wanted to make the ponytail kinda for girls...the not actually a spiky fauxhawk...does that make sense, lol. I'm obsessed with the ponytail humped fauxhawk thing at the moment.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:16 AM
DUH! I see what I did wrong! Wrong property set Waaay at the beginning. Damnit I gotta start all over. BUT it'll be worth it...