Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:07 AM
Nintendorks Island: Wiki, etc.
Sorry, things are dragging a little over at NI. I've been sick and busy with school, and TJ has farm animals trying to kill him constantly, on top of school. (No, no zombies, sorry to disappoint.) We are still working on the Wiki, TJ is in charge of it, and it's rather hard to work on a website with a pig armed with a machine gun hunting you. I'm sure he'll be back to it soon, it's almost done, then we can activate the link to it for the rest of you. Just so you know, the link will appear in the navbar near the blue end.

The site should be done visually, i don't think there are any more look updates left for me to do. So this should be the look for a while.

Anyway, it's now fully done and stable. Ri says he's been having connection issues, and Ooga says he had some problem, though I didn't quite understand what he meant. If you have any issues with the site, please feel free to let me know. I'll do my best to get them fixed, ASAP.

~Raps

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:21 AM
*Is sneaky enough to have a link to the wiki*

Yay! Can't wait for it to be done.

And TJ, with all the Ham Cookies you've eaten, I don't blame the pig at all. lol