Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:04 AM
Default problem with bangs mesh as accessory
hello everybody,

I really hope that someone could help me , I'm a little bit embarrassed with my pb lol.
I have created a matching bang as an accessory for a ponytail mesh I have uploaded here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...08&page=4&pp=25

I know the sims can't wear it when it sleeps or have a bath. I'm ok with that. But at least, I would like it can wear it when it is wearing some glasses too. and it can't !!!! :banghead:
and I know it's possible because I have downloaded many earrings which can be wear with glasses.....my bang can be wear with earrings too but not with glasses: why? what's the matter with glasses?

I have tried to import my bang in a other creator package in order to know if the pb came from the way I have made my package or from the mesh itself. and it works !!!!! I 'm sure I have done something wrong in my package.
In french we said " I lose my Latin of it" and I'm really losing my latin.......

P-S: sorry for my awful english, I hope you will anderstand what I mean
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Dr Pixel : 27th Oct 2005 at 6:00 AM.
To make your accessory not replace glasses or any other accessory, you change the bin number.

It is explained here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost...42&postcount=10

==================================

To make your accessory stay on at all times, with every clothing type (including naked, swimming, sleeping, and work clothes) change the Category number to:
0x0000027F.

This must also be done in every Mesh Overlay XML file.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:29 AM
I did not expect that somebody answers so early in the morning lol

I love you, I was going to give up, you're really the best, and I'm so intimidated....
THANK YOU :jig: