Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 9:21 PM
Default Wcif One Billion Pixels (OBP) files to download?
I tried to download a bunch of TS4 CC at One Billion Pixiels (OBP)'s website (tumblr and blogspot) but all the download links are broken. I could find some of the content at other websites, but not all. I am specifically looking for these 5 files:
- Fruit Juice Drinks Set (OBP Candy Craft Bag.package and OBP Fruit Juice Drinks.package)
- Fentimans Beverage Clutter (OBP Fentimans Soft Drinks.package)
- Polaroid Cameras & Photos (Wall Decor & Clutter) (OBP Polaroid Socialmatic Camera.package and OBP Polaroid OneStep Camera.package)
Does anyone know where can I find these files to download? Or does anyone have these files and can share them with me?

P.S.: I am sharing the files from OBP I have in my Mods Folder (TS4), so they can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!nhlDEQCY!jFCccPcx...GDmRb7Z0p3mqks4 (I hosted them on MEGA and the files maybe need to be batch fixed with S4 Studio).
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 1:35 PM
I'm not sure why they didnt work for you? I tried the links you provided and all files zipped away to Sugar sync just fine and were able to be downloaded. Perhaps try downloading them again, might have been a glitch somewhere
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 10:10 AM
It is possible that your archiving program is corrupted, try reinstalling it or try using this one instead, it works great with every extension. https://en.bandisoft.com/bandizip/
Also another suggestion avoid moving files and doing something else needy while the process is running because sometimes it corrupts the files. Depends of the system and OS too, some systems don't like multiple tasks at once. I remember this happening before and usually corrupted my files so I needed to package/download them again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 11:41 PM
Oh guys, thanks very much for the tips! I will try downloading the files using another browser and if I don't succeed, I will try what pirohp suggested also. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 6:06 PM
Yeah! The download links are not broken anymore! So that's good news! Thanks anyway for your help!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 11:58 PM
Yeah, the problem is in all likelihood not with your archiving program. A significant number of OBP's SugarSync files themselves seem to be corrupt: either they show up as "0 kb" when downloaded, or Sims 4 Studio will otherwise have trouble reading them and the game will refuse to open when they are in the Mods folder.

The fruit jam, kawaii pillows, tonymoly and face shop makeup, the indoor plants (other than the cactus), and quite a few others all suffer from this issue. I see the files included in the above MEGA link are no exception to the rule, quite a few of them also read as 0 kb when unzipped (and I use Bandizip, always have, and I never have seen any issues like this crop up with any other archive files I've worked with).

Unfortunately, OBP has long been silent, and we know she needed the community's help to recover the files in the first place after she lost them (I seem to remember her site was hacked?), so if she doesn't have them up on SugarSync, it's likely she doesn't have backups either.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 8:42 PM
Does anyone have the files for OBP Polaroids Set 1 &2?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Dec 2022 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Rachel
Does anyone have the files for OBP Polaroids Set 1 &2?

Here are all ( I think) of OhMySims objects. You can check through these files.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=...F42830DA8529CB9
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th May 2023 at 9:23 PM
So all of this stuff is lost in the ether? Or is there a reupload somewhere of OBP's Sims 3 creations?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Oct 2023 at 2:23 PM
I'm looking for the TS4 mouth cigarette accessory from here: http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot....sories.html?m=1

I tried the SugarSync link in 3 different browsers and it was dead in all three. Anyone have this one?