Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 4:30 AM
CC Hair Stuck to Werewolf Form
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix cc hair being stuck to werewolves. I have an Anto cc hair that is attached to the beast form and I can't get it to come off. I tried disconnecting the human and beast form and randomizing but it persists. I thought maybe I just had to disallow cc for werewolves but I don't see that as an option in the SIms4Studio (I am on the 3.1.6.3 (Wishes) patch which I think is the lastest for windows). I don't want to take that hair out of the game if I can help it since I do use it on some of my normal sims. If anyone has any answers it would be greatly appreciated. If not then I will unfortunately cut my losses with that hair. Thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 7:19 AM
In the Studio tab, under Occult there should be a werewolf flag that can be unticked then applied to all swatches.
There hasn't been a full S4S release for several packs now it seems, so you may need the beta 3.2+ (Star) for it to appear.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
In the Studio tab, under Occult there should be a werewolf flag that can be unticked then applied to all swatches.
There hasn't been a full S4S release for several packs now it seems, so you may need the beta 3.2+ (Star) for it to appear.

Thank you. I didn't realize the beta had a different version and it does have a "disallow cc for werewolves" option. I'm trying it now to see if it works.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2023 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims

I tried and it didn't work so I think I have to remove it from the game.