Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VanishingObject Scripts will make your objects invisible!

by Buzzler Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 10:37 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:33 PM by Buzzler

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
#151 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:02 AM
Hey buzzler, quick question, I need an invisible door. Any invisible door. Have you got knowledge whether or not you included any door from the base game or any of the stuff packs? Thanks in advance.
Field Researcher
#152 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 9:20 PM
Hi, could you add the sarcophagus to the list?

Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.TombObjects.Sarcophagus

Also, is it possible for us to add to the scripts list ourselves? I just figure it would cut down on the work for you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#153 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hallo Buzzler, da ich weiß das Du deutsch sprichst schreibe ich es in deutsch da mein Englisch bescheiden ist. Könntest Du das Script für das neuen Update anpassen 1-42.

Vielen Dank.
-----
Please update for 1.42 thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 7:38 PM
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Hoped I could use this mod to make some invisible fences and gates but it won't select a fence and there's no option showing on the gate.
Field Researcher
#155 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:02 AM
Any chance of adding the Uni rabbitholes to the supported script classes? I'm thinking (and please correct me if I'm wrong) that the Uni rabbithole rugs here could be made invisible with this, yes?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#156 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 6:33 PM
For me, this mod isn't working anymore. The objects included that have the script don't have the interactions on them (such as the car and bike parking objects). I tried the NoInteractionsTuning package where it's enabled in buy/build mode but not in live, but it didn't work either. Is anyone else having this problem?
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:45 PM
Hi Buzzler,
I was wondering if you were still taking requests for adding scripts to this object?

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been."
.:The Cove:.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 10:48 PM
Awesome!
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#159 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 7:55 AM
@Miss-SKH, sorry I missed your post. I can still add classes to this mod. Just tell me the original class name.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Miss-SKH : 16th Feb 2015 at 12:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
@Miss-SKH, sorry I missed your post. I can still add classes to this mod. Just tell me the original class name.

All good Buzzler, life is busy.
Besides with a post this popular, it must be easy to miss a reply here and there ... especially when you still do requests
I have your 'show object class' mod, so I'll just fire up the game and get back to you once I have the class name. Thanks

EDIT:
I know there's already quite a few lights added, so if you don't have the time (or just don't feel like adding more) that's OK ... I can always use the ones that have been added already ...
That said, these are the objects I'd like added if possible -

lightingCeilingModern
lightingCeilingVenue
lightingFenceLampIntl
lightingFloorIntlPathGlobe
lightingOutdoorStreetBasic
poolladder

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been."
.:The Cove:.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#161 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:34 PM
@Miss-SKH: Added them. lightingFloorIntlPathGlobe was actually already in there.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:12 PM
Heeeeyyy, are you still taking requests for this? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 3:50 PM
Hello, if the answer of becka_g's question is yes, is there a way to add the OMSP please ?
Test Subject
#164 Old 4th May 2016 at 4:23 PM
Hi. this does not seem to work on gates, can you add them?
Instructor
#165 Old 29th May 2016 at 4:03 PM
Hey Buzzler, I second narmiaa1's request to have the OMSP class added as well. They constantly become visible in live mode in my game every few sim days (on every single lot in the world) and the only way to reset them currently is to enter build/buy on the lots, but with the added vanishing script they could all be reset with just a few clicks.
Thanks for all your time and effort.
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 10:05 PM
Hi Buzzler,

Is it possible to add the following script classes?

Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Mailbox
Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.TrashcanOutside
Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.RecycleBinOutdoor

These are for the mailbox and trash can.
Test Subject
#167 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 4:10 PM
I am extremely confused. I tried to follow the instructions, but I just ended up with a .package file I didn't know what to do with. Tried putting it in the Mods folder but that didn't change anything. I really just want to do one thing and that's create an invisible ceiling light or one that I can manually set to invisible (because I want light but not for it to be visible in play mode). Could anyone help me out?
Page 7 of 7