Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2010 at 3:38 AM
Default Faruba!
I just figured that Fruits Basket needed a group. Let's discuss our love of our darling Faruba.

I for one wish they'd redo/finish the anime. I've gotten to book 8 and love it so far. I've seen all of the anime. I think I like the books a little more.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:37 AM
Hi! I love Fruits Basket! I've seen the anime and read the entire series. I love them both, but I definitely agree that it would be nice if they completed the anime. They missed out on so much of the story.

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:54 AM
Furuba was my first love (as far as anime goes), and I could never forget it. I've read all the way to book 17. I finished the anime.

I agree...if they would go back and finish the anime, my life would be happier. I wanted to see ren, and so many other characters. The way they ended it was so unclear, and I guess it gave you a reason tor ead the books, but their making money either way. I don't get it.

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2010 at 1:48 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 15th May 2010 at 5:13 PM.
HAHA! I know! I don't know what I'll do when I run out! I really liked Miki Falls, and that's what got me to Faruba. I LOVE FARUBA!

A bit of fan art.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th May 2010 at 11:35 PM
Wow, that's a good picture! I'm busy drawing a picture of Hatori. I'm planning on doing 3 paintings. One for each of the mabudachi trio.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2010 at 10:41 PM
Haha, thank you! show us when your finished please!

One thing I hate is when a series is unfinished. Sonic SAT AM, Star Trek TOS, Faruba... FINISH IT PLEASE!!!WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 7:17 AM
I can't find my sketch pad, so it looks like I'll have to restart my Hatori pic. :'( But I will post it whenever I get it done!