Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 9:54 AM
Default Sim Blender vs insimenator
Wich is better the Sim blender or insimenator. I have insimenator but ..does Sim blender has better features.What is your opinion.Wich one has more options.Wich one makes less conflicts with the games?Can you please tell me.I am very sorry if this has been posted but i couldn't find anything.

PS:I heared that intenamitor ruins the game is that true?Because i have it and i really need to clean up my download folder?

It is nice to meet a person who can afford a million second chances but sticks to the firs one.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:39 AM
Insimenator is no longer supported, so Simblender is better for someone who isn't already familiar with using Insim. You'll need to check the forums at Simbology for any known conflicts with Simblender.

Locking, as we don't provide support for individual mods. Please look to the creator for support.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: individual creators support their own work