Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#2426 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 6:18 AM
From my custom 'hood, to upload soon! My sim, Angela (the curly-red-haired girl in pink in the corner), tried out a first date with her friend but for some reason it ended immediately when they got to the fancy restaurant. Hopefully nothing bad is going on that would cause that...

To my surprise, Angela's mom, and another playable sim seem to be hanging out. I rarely ever see NPCs on outings/dates together!

Looking at that speech bubble, I'm thinking it might be a date? Funnily enough, they're pretty similar, both kind of flirty homewreckers. I never would have guessed,
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2427 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 8:01 PM
I've done weddings on community lots before, so I added some more things. I had the couple go on a date to the new community lot; I wanted them to get a makeover and formal clothes, but that took a lot of time. I have a mod that allows a lot of people on a community lot, so you may pick out familiar faces in the wedding shot (Veronaville). There was a regular restaurant and dance venue in another building, but the couple only had time to cut their cake and make a toast. Then they were so tired they had to go home...to make a baby. They had a great date, but not a great party. I guess to do that one would have had to create an outing..difficult in Veronaville due to many enemies.

This is Tybalt Capp and a pretty townie. Both are only interested in money, so this was a free wedding in an outdoor setting.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2428 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 6:29 AM
A sim holding one of the plumbbob bingo things, looks a bit like she's taunting me.

Who's really in control, human?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2429 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 12:29 PM
I love that picture, @yourfriendmichelle - the lighting is lovely! I have a similar picture of Will Wright, who is a (rather short) townie in my game:
Top Secret Researcher
#2430 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I love that picture, @yourfriendmichelle - the lighting is lovely! I have a similar picture of Will Wright, who is a (rather short) townie in my game:

Is he short irl?

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2431 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 12:24 PM
I have no idea, but for some reason I decided he had to be short in my game!
Lab Assistant
#2432 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 6:26 PM
I haven't played Castaway Stories in a long time. Was looking through some old pics of when I cheated the bejesus out of the game to get Angela Pleasant, Lilith Pleasant & Dirk Dreamer into it. (I don't know if I should be posting about Sims Stories in the Sims 2 thread... the sims here are from Sims 2 at least?)

I also built them a little bungalow

Top Secret Researcher
#2433 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 11:54 PM
Excuse me.

The lunch meat sandwiches all spoiled while they were eating it.

Good brothers, reading quietly together.

I never would've imagined the cemetery to be such a popular fishing spot at two in the morning.

Test Subject
#2434 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 7:14 AM
When you spend too much time in the CAS creating sims
The one looking confused, not knowing what she is doing there, and the other looking tired of waiting so long.
Top Secret Researcher
#2435 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 9:07 PM

Are you guys gonna move, or...?

Sibling playtime. (That's Tommy and Ariel Ottomas, jsyk.)

Little Jacob Gavigan enters the world.

The Goodies are making the most of their vacation.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2436 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 11:29 PM
"I'll have a nice hot coffee please, it's bloody freezing out here."

"Certainly madam, here you go."
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2437 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 12:39 AM
@CrystalFlame360 This boy appeared in several of your posts a couple of months ago. I've a feeling I should know who he is, but I just can't place him:

I can't even decide if he's a child or a young-looking teen. Who is he please?
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2438 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 5:35 AM
From when I bothered to plan a Sims wedding party forever ago, for one of my favourite pairings: Brandi Broke & Dina Caliente. They're such a wholesome couple in my game and have very cute kids. <3 Dustin had to duck out to go to work unfortunately.

Oh and Dina's in a tuxedo because....... I wanted to see one of the Caliente sisters in a suit. I know she's quite feminine and would go for a dress, but I like to think she tried it on and thought "Man, I really do look good in everything!" and just rolled with it.

Forum Resident
#2439 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
@CrystalFlame360 This boy appeared in several of your posts a couple of months ago. I've a feeling I should know who he is, but I just can't place him:

I can't even decide if he's a child or a young-looking teen. Who is he please?

@AndrewGloria He's a sim based on one of my favourite characters from one of my favourite games, Final Fantasy IX. His name's Zidane and at the time that screenshot was taken, he was a teenager. The actual character he's based on is also a teenager, but he was adopted into the Oldie family in my game as a toddler, because why not? I got his hair and outfit (only for adults for some reason, so I couldn't put him in his actual outfit until he was an adult, so the outfit he's wearing in the screenshot is another one I downloaded from somewhere, but I forgot where; the top and bottoms were separate) from this site, too, which was what inspired me to actually make a sim based on him He ain't accurate, but I tried.

I'll add a random picture now:
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
#2440 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 10:09 PM
A rather... grim? outtake of a photoshoot I did on the Pleasantview bridge, before I used terrain tools to smooth the ground down underneath the bridge.

"Nuts, that was my favourite eyeliner."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2441 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 3:16 PM
Don't jump, Lilith!

Meanwhile, at Stinky University...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2442 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 3:12 AM

Minnow is quite possibly the cutest kitten ever to be in this game.

David says hi to his youngest sibling.

Unfortunately Dora passed away mere hours before the little one was born, so she didn't get to fulfill her lifetime want of six grandkids.

The sixth and final Ottomas child is a boy, so he was named Dorian, sort of after his late grandmother.

=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2443 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 11:33 PM
So today two of my sims graduated from Uni and moved back to the main hood. I had them rent an apartment, and it had a spare room with two beds in it, so of course I wanted to fill it with Housemates! (I have Squinge's Multiple Room mate mod which allows more than one).
It's tough to find room mates in Lacuna Delta, as most of my townies already live as apartment neighbours, or housemates, already! The game generated a new one- called Ed Berry (I'm sure I'll think of something silly to change it to)- and The Mystery Sim was also available, so I invited him in!

The Mystery Sim in my game is one I created because I wanted a replacement thumbnail for the 'Kissed Mystery Sim' memory. So I made this sim (he's actually Sims 1 Bob Newbie with a bag on his head ), snagged the image, but then I liked the sim so much I added him to the town as a townie. No-one knows who he is! But now he's moved in with Dutch and Theo, so maybe they will find out a bit about him. Turns out he's in the slacker career:

(The name tag is a bit blurred, you can't really make out the name... Hmmm, mysterious!) But then I thought, Oh wow, of course he's going to have a memory of meeting himself, and having first kiss with himself! Because he is the Mystery Sim! (Don't worry, no corruption here- I just did a default replacement of the Mystery Sim thumbnail image). And look:

Of course, I changed it.

So every townie in my town has a memory of meeting the Mystery Sim, except for The Mystery Sim who has memories of Sim Sample.
Now all is right in my sim world!
Screenshots
Instructor
#2444 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 1:33 PM

Why Goneril? The Montys as slowly, but surely taking over the Capps with their romantic quests.
Screenshots

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Top Secret Researcher
#2445 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 2:02 PM

Romantic Ramaswami duet.

The first snowfall on the town!

Which of course means it's the perfect time for the Travellers to head to the tropics.

Excuse me who gave this eight-year-old a real sword?

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2446 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 12:59 AM
More goings-on in Desiderata Valley...

Get dressed, Issac! It's pretty obvious what you've been doing and Daniel doesn't need to see you looking like that and drooling over his mom's sister.

Your whole family's starving and nobody knows how to cook. What to do? Head to the local cooking school (still in leotards and sweat suits) and whip up something easy for a cooking contest. At least one of the other contestants is bound to produce something yummy!

Hannah and Daniel immediately pounce on the fish dinner made by one of the other contestants ...

... but Sharon still prefers Issac's lunch meat sandwiches.

Screenshots
Instructor
#2447 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 3:04 AM
Don't think I've ever posted in the pictures threads before because I don't take many screenshots, but I wanted to capture this before I gave Loki a new outfit.

Rebooted my megahood the other day so I've been in setup mode giving everybody their batbox degrees, 2nd aspirations, all the works as well as makeovers to anybody who looks goofy as a result of my default replacement decisions.

Take one Loki Beaker, who is extremely serious and grouchy, seems rather unamused with his sweater default. I mean, I know that's just how his face is ALL of the time but it just was too perfect.

The jeans might be too hip for him as well, but they're my favorite pair so he's just gonna have to deal.

He's much happier with his snazzy new turtleneck.....at least I think he is.

The same sweater, however, looks GREAT on Cyd Roseland.
Lab Assistant
#2448 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 10:35 PM
Some of the logic sims use never fails to amuse me...

There's a bench literally right there, but you do you, Alex.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2449 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 6:10 PM
A dog that had run away came back home! Yay! But then she died.

Leave the post lady alone!

Random townie:

I have no idea how this visitor ended up in the foundation...
Forum Resident
#2450 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 2:18 PM
Poor Teffany Maegor's having a rough time as a single parent of quadruplets

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Page 98 of 121