Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimPE - Latest version 0.75f

by Quaxi Posted 19th Nov 2004 at 2:26 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2019 at 4:00 PM by Tashiketh

Closed Thread Locked by: Reason:
354 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 344 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 15
#176 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:22 AM
Default errr
Quote: Originally posted by numenor
Look in post #1, at the beginning of the thread: the download link is at the end of the post.

i know that thanks anyway but when that window comes up i asks if i open it or save it. it don't know what to do from there.
#177 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:24 AM
Wow! This looks cool!
#178 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:35 AM
Where can I download SimPE?
#179 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 4:37 AM
New to this stuff (SimPe program)
I was hoping someone could point me to the best and easiest place for tutorials for this program If it is not easy then i dont want it :jk: im the copy and paste queen I have maded may web page over the last 8 years so i can do psp5,6,7,8 . But if some one is willing to help me out that would be awsome

Thanks and have a great day

:sprint:
#180 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 12:15 PM Last edited by Kralith : 13th Jan 2005 at 12:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ur-backyard
i know that thanks anyway but when that window comes up i asks if i open it or save it. it don't know what to do from there.

Uhhh, when you don´t know, whats there to do, then you should don´t use SimPE.
Test Subject
#181 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:06 PM
Default Worked very well with no problems
For someone who knows nothing about code, hacks, etc. I was impressed with the ease of use and the benefits it produced.
The talent on this website is amazing and it is nice to see people willing to share their skills and ideas together in a positive way.
It definitely keeps the game from getting old and boring after a while.

Thanks,
Dave "The Wave"
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 1:44 PM
No Idea about the beds? because with the new version I can't extract them AT ALL, it always chrashes when i try
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#183 Old 13th Jan 2005 at 5:11 PM
An installer isn't yet available for this version. The installer will be back for future verions, though.

Lady M., no clue about the bed. I have been able to extract them just fine. :/ Sorry, wish I could help.

RG
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 12:49 PM
I'll just download some the most ugly beddings I can find and recouilour them, I won't be able to upload the anywhere, but I NEED MY OWN BEDS!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#185 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady M.
I'll just download some the most ugly beddings I can find and recouilour them, I won't be able to upload the anywhere, but I NEED MY OWN BEDS!

Don't you dare! Recolouring downloaded recolours is one of the most dangerous thing you could actually do...
Unless, of course, you know *perfectly* what you are doing and you never post it anywhere, here on MTS2 or elsewhere. I said never!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
#186 Old 15th Jan 2005 at 9:01 PM Last edited by wHiTe bOy : 15th Jan 2005 at 9:15 PM. Reason: forgot something
How do you change sim's memories, I can't figure it out.

Edit: I forgot to say that when I click on the neighborhood/memory icon and then click the other one to open up all the memories, it doesn't look like the picture in the first post. It asks stuff about flags and where it says GUID in that box it only says -:
Test Subject
#187 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:59 PM
HAhah 10 thumbs up! only problem with SimPE is that it updates to much maybe add an auto-update function or something ya? :D
Test Subject
#188 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 5:09 PM
Can someone help please, I have been trying to use SimPE but it will not allow me. I have .net framework 1.1 and the thing still will not run, it gives me the following message. SimPE will shut down due to an unhandled Exception!
Error: The type initializer for "System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods" threw an exception.
Source: System.Drawing
Stack: at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.GetObject(HandleRef hObject, LOGFONT lp)
at System.Drawing.Font.FromHfont(IntPtr hfont)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_DefaultFont()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Font()
at System.Windows.Forms.ListView..ctor()
At SimPE.Form1.InitializeComponent()
at SimPE.Form1..ctor()
at SimPE.For1.Main(String[] args)

Please help if you can.
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 7:26 PM
how do u open it? it keeps saying: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
Test Subject
#190 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 12:13 AM Last edited by weblerrik : 17th Jan 2005 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Did a test
EDIT
-------------

I just logged off and tried another user account. It worked there. So I shut down and restarted the computer. Still no go on my primary game account. It is very strange to me. I hope there is someone who knows how to fix this.

--------
end edit.

Quote: Originally posted by JJLeeFonte
Can someone help please, I have been trying to use SimPE but it will not allow me. I have .net framework 1.1 and the thing still will not run, it gives me the following message. SimPE will shut down due to an unhandled Exception!

I'm gettting the same error and SimPE was working for me with an early .12 version (I think it was C)... So I'm at a real loss as to what is going on.

:confused: :

confused: :confused: :confused:
Test Subject
#191 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 3:45 AM
ok - newbie on the loose -where do i get the .NET framework? I'm d/l'g this now - and maybe I already have it with Win XP, dunno.

Signed,
Meeza Moron

LOL
Instructor
Original Poster
#192 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 11:54 AM
Have you installed SimPE on a Network Share or a USB-Disk?
Test Subject
#193 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 11:57 AM
I d/l'd it from this site - but nevermind - I just found the .NET framework available on my windows update, so am d/l'g that now too .... eeeeesh 23 megs and I'm on dialup ..... sigh

Just call me "I dream of Cable Internet Access" .... LOL

Anyway - will let you know if all works ok as soon as I get it all up and runnin.
Field Researcher
#194 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 10:34 PM Last edited by theunicorn : 19th Jan 2005 at 10:36 PM.
hi,
does not work for me, so i have downloaded a earlier version, SimPE package editor, but cant get it, its to hard :weep: , can anyone please give me a short description, how to use it?
i wish there was a dutch manual for the use of it......

btw i have downloaded all the needed files and it still doesnt work.... :confused:
Test Subject
#195 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 4:54 AM
I guess I have a bug to report with the newest version (.14d) ...

I'm not getting empty package files like before, but when I use Object Workshop to do bedframes, it now only gives me the texture for the colonial bed, no matter which one I select. It's a problem because it's not the same size as the other bedframes.

I've pretty much been switching back and forth between the two versions when I need to do a bedframe, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention for future versions.
Test Subject
#196 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 5:47 AM
I would download it but please put it in a .zip file as well. thanks
Test Subject
#197 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 12:55 AM
I've installed it on my main C drive.... I just find it odd that I can get it to work from one user account and not another... thought I'm glad I got it to work that way. I'd be lost without messing with things in the game.
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 3:56 AM
Default problem
i am not sure if i got D or E for Simpe, but i simply overwrote the files i had and now i seem to have run into a big problem, alot of the thigns that used to have color options for me before, no longer do. i have CEP and believe that is not the problem. this only happened since getting hte new SIMpe. for example, i have recoloured the aquaplus shower stall/tub several times and now when i open it, nothign appears (i am refferring to object workshop).

any ideas what i am forgetting?
or is there a bug?

-Maggie
Check out my web site, we are always free!
Romance Sims -Maggie
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 4:07 AM Last edited by romancereads81 : 22nd Jan 2005 at 4:11 AM. Reason: More information
okay, i found out that i have 14F. and i tried cloning the showerstall and nothing shows up, i dont get it, this worked fine for me before..?

ok, i went back and reinstalled 14c, an older version, and now i have those items back, so i am guessing this is just a bug in the new version?
#200 Old 22nd Jan 2005 at 8:57 AM Last edited by computer__manic : 22nd Jan 2005 at 9:00 AM.
Help please it says:
Eroor: File or assenbly name HexEdit, or one of its dependenicies, was not found
Source: SimPE Stack: at SimPe.Form1..ctor()
at SimPe.Form1.Main(String[] args)

Thanks
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15