Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 1:29 PM
Great tutorial! Except this:
Where can you find the Property Set for the therapist hair? The name is amhairshrink. I tried Resource Finder, but it says that there's only an amhairshrink in Sims03, Sims04, Sims05 etc. and of course they're all in different files! Please help! Thanks.

He who forgives is worthy of friendship - and has probably been bribed.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:15 PM
HELP!Where the hell is FLAGS?!I can't find it!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#178 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:17 AM
Hey Can Anyone tell me what the grim reaper out is called?? XD

{{Can Take Object Requests, Not To Complex Though}
98% of teenagers smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy this to your signature
Test Subject
#179 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:08 AM
how do you unlock the plant sim outfit and what it is called please answer me so one
Test Subject
#180 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 11:17 AM
Morague , i just tried again to do the plantsim outfit and i think it is called all body leafy,oh i tried different clothes and it didnt work pease help me
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 1:52 AM Last edited by rhldavies : 29th Dec 2007 at 2:28 AM.
Thank you so much for this tutorial!

After I installed Bon Voyage, I immediatley fell in love with the female house keeper's dress, because I'd been looking around for a really accurate mesh for a custom Alice in Wonderland dress.

I just needed the necessary help to make this happen & it worked

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
#182 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:42 AM
Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Space Pony
Original Poster
#183 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 7:42 AM
The plantsim outfit is going to be extremely difficult to extract because it has 2 different states (green & wilted) additionally it has several alpha parts. It is only of the outfits that just doesn't fall into the "normal" category. I have been dealing with some difficult family issues & haven't been around much. I'm not likely to get any time for a few more months, but, when I do have some time you can bet I will resume my modding. So busy I haven't had a chance to even install Bon Voyage or Teen Stuff even thought they are sitting here right next to the computer :/
Theorist
#184 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 11:48 AM
Maybe there's a way to make the outfit show up 2 times, one pulls the texture from the normal one and the other one's modified to pull the texture from the wilt version?
Test Subject
#185 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:56 PM
what is SimPe? because my computer is not showing anything that you guys did !!!! please help? !!!
Test Subject
#186 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:31 PM
For people who want to know how to get the grim reaper outfit, it's called: aubodyreaper (*you'll not find it in the seasons file, just open the skin file from the base game)
Test Subject
#187 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 10:33 PM
Is there anyway to do this with hair at all?
Because with a servo in your house, normal sims can utilize their clothes, which is great cause my sims can dress as servos, but only from the bottom down. I would love it if I could work out how I could extract the Servo's hair (which is their whole head) so I could complete the transformation (this would also require me to get rid of the face)
Field Researcher
#188 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 2:47 AM
I need help. Its not working for me, this is what I did.
I extracted the amhairgib file hidden in the base game. I opened a new thingy.
and I added it, then saved to my downloads. then, i went to edit the flags column. it had a vaulue of 19. i changed it to 18, then saved. I opened BS, and it was not there. am I missing a step?

Whee.
Test Subject
#189 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 2:44 AM
I need help...
I have chosen an outfit (ambodyexterminator_blackoveralls if that helps) from the tsdata file, extracted it and added it into a new file, changed the last number of the "flags" catagory to 8. I commit changes, save and exit and start TS2 bodyshop. I click "create parts", then "start new projects". I make the mannequin a male and look in the clothing section. There is no new outfit. Have i done something wrong?!

"Saved Tokyo from total devestation... lets see...
London is in mortal danger ... Andynator 11 is on his way!"
Space Pony
Original Poster
#190 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:11 AM
Hello Andynator,

Was the mannequin an adult male?
Banned
#191 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 9:33 AM
What do you do if flags is all zeros what's the number below zero?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#192 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 12:29 AM
If it is all zeros then try 1 - what item is this for?
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:12 AM Last edited by carenrose : 9th Feb 2009 at 5:20 AM. Reason: un-stupidifying
If you are unlocking multiple outfits, can you add all the extracted stuff to one file or do they HAVE to be in different files?

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Test Subject
#194 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:08 AM
i am really stuck!
basically i want to get mrs crumplebottoms outfit unlocked (don't ask why) but i cant even do the frst step, how do i actually get to the file? i know im stupid. i am just awful with simpe! or if it has already been done the link wouldbe great.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#195 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:09 AM
carenrose,

It is better to put them in separate files.

tj19941994,

I will see if I can locate the outfit. I know I had extracted it a few years ago but I haven't locted all of my files after i got a new computer. If I don't have it I will extract it again - but - patience please. I do taxes at ths time of the year so I am kind of busy right now.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#196 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carenrose
If you are unlocking multiple outfits, can you add all the extracted stuff to one file or do they HAVE to be in different files?
You can put all of them in one file.

Quote: Originally posted by Morague
It is better to put them in separate files.
This is not quite true. Putting them in seperate files only makes it more clear which ones you are unlocking, if you ever plan to share these. But since it is trivial to make these, and your tastes are probably specifically personal, packing them into one file reduces the number of files the system has to open, which is more efficient (and on Macs, avoids hitting the max-file-limit as easily). Therefore, it is better to put them in a single file if you are doing a personal unlock collection of things you want. Seperate files carry additional system overhead that will slow down your loading process slightly, so if there is no particular NEED to do so, it is best to keep things in as few files as possible.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:32 AM Last edited by *Laure* : 26th Mar 2009 at 2:48 AM. Reason: found solution
NEVERMIND - Just remembered that Mrs. Crumplebottom did not appear until NightLife - Bleh! That would explain the non- appearance of the clothing in pre-nightlife games, wouldn't it?

My apologies. Thanks for the tutorial.

Hi,

I thought I had successfully followed your tutorial and unlocked Mrs. Crumplebottom. She showed up fine in 2 of the games I had tested her in, and I did a bunch of recolors - which again worked fine in the first 2 games I tested them in. I was about to post them to my site, when I decided to check them in a third game and ... they are NOT showing up.
Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#198 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:45 AM
This made no scence soz but plz help im new i dont no how to make stuff soo plz help.
Test Subject
#199 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:46 AM
plz let me know
Test Subject
#200 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:53 AM
Awsome
[I]OMG!! I luv My Chemical Romance they are hardcore!!
Page 8 of 9